Tom English

KingKirk

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Irish Rugby man who hates the country he is named after, commentates on Scottish football and works for the British Broadcasting Company. This guy is a walking contradiction.

Ps; St Patrick, the guy yous fenians go big licks on, was an English man.

1 hour ago, ZZed said:

A Irish Rugby man who hates the country he is named after, commentates on Scottish football and works for the British Broadcasting Company. This guy is a walking contradiction.

Ps; St Patrick, the guy yous fenians go big licks on, was an English man.

Was he not Welsh?

4 hours ago, K.A.I said:

The problem with the retractions in general is that they are always in between the TV guide and the horse-racing part of the sports pages, usually just before the crosswords and suduko.

Whereas the liable allegations and terminology are on the front and back pages or main articles inside the paper.

The retractions should be printed on the same page and in the same font as the  allegations were printed which were seen by everyone that bought the newspaper, a paragraph on page 27 column 9 will be seen by next to nobody.

22 minutes ago, pcbear said:

The retractions should be printed on the same page and in the same font as the  allegations were printed which were seen by everyone that bought the newspaper, a paragraph on page 27 column 9 will be seen by next to nobody.

I agree ,it never happens though ,probably wouldn't matter though because the first impression lasts 

I remember a few years ago when that girodome fan got murdered in blantyre while wearing the green n grey it was labled a sectarian killing, within a short time the truth came out that it was one of his own kind who killed him ,

about a year later I heard some auld fud from blantyre on a radio phone in going on about sectarian violence and how the victim in the attack was murdered for what he was wearing 

now if a local couldn't get his head round the fact that the original story was wrong ,how could anybody else