McCoist to join BT team

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lets hope its the "We don't do walking away" no nonsense Ally that takes sutton to task/head on every week..rather than the cheeky chappy QoS/bookies advert guy who becomes scared to tell that twisted cunt he is out of order and Ally sticks up for the Rangers at every opportunity.... 

Cant stand mccoist now - every time i see that betting ad with his wee mohawk it really annoys me to see his wee smiling ba face. It brings it all back...ha ha

Hopefully he wont be smirking away when sutton starts to stick the boot into us. Think that would finish me off...ha ha

Have no idea why sky and bt don't have a Rangers leaning team for Rangers games and a Irashellick leaning team for their games. No need for us to have to sit through the likes of Walker and Sutton every week and I'm sure they would feel the same about Mccann,  Butcher,  McCoist or whoever.

1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

Lets hope its the "We don't do walking away" no nonsense Ally that takes sutton to task/head on every week..rather than the cheeky chappy QoS/bookies advert guy who becomes scared to tell that twisted cunt he is out of order and Ally sticks up for the Rangers at every opportunity.... 

I expect the latter unfortunately.