Graham Dorrans.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's pure petty as fuck but see towards the end of the game today when he was a bit puffed out and the Motherwell player was about to go past him so he just ragdolled him to the ground?

Genuinely made me excited to see him against the tarriers. A wee bit of aggression in our team at last.

Saying that I hope he's a wee bit more clever about it against them :lol:

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsAsicsBoots said:

It's pure petty as fuck but see towards the end of the game today when he was a bit puffed out and the Motherwell player was about to go past him so he just ragdolled him to the ground?

Genuinely made me excited to see him against the tarriers. A wee bit of aggression in our team at last.

Saying that I hope he's a wee bit more clever about it against them :lol:

I expect he will get tore in. I don't want him sent off but I won't be going mental if he does. God knows how many years suspension I would get if playing those manky bastards. I'd 2 foot Browns knee during the line ups.

Instigates a move to his boyhood heroes. Waits like fuck till the time is right. 

Turns up and poses in his first photo replicating the one he took as a youngster on the steps of our glorious stadium.

Gets a goal in the first 5 minutes of his debut, scores the winner, fist pumps his heart in a run of fury towards his brothers proudly showing off the beloved badge on his shirt.

Puts in a stellar performance by some cruyff turns and a wee nutmeg.

Welcome home Graham son, welcome fucking home.

7 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

I expect he will get tore in. I don't want him sent off but I won't be going mental if he does. God knows how many years suspension I would get if playing those manky bastards. I'd 2 foot Browns knee during the line ups.

He'll score against them at Ibrox. Guarantee that.

I honestly think we will be a slow burner this season but I think we have something

hopefully we can grind out results like today until we gel and everyone is a fit as they can be 

then I think we can defo give those bastards a challenge 

38 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Correct and even his two goals didn't get me excited (pen and double deflection). I felt a lot of his passing was wayward and over hit. But i am reserving judgment as I know it was his debut, the whole team is in transition. 

For me windass 1st half was top class and cardoso was easily our best player. Top Defender.

Although we deserved our win and could have had a couple more, Motherwell caused us lots of problems and had that been a top 6 side we might have been in trouble.

Foderingham is an imposter - bang average shot stopper, atrocious under pressure and even worse at passing the ball

Dont get me started on our full backs! 

Dont feel walker would add to our team - new keeper or decent full back.

IMG_4043.GIF

40 minutes ago, Badger said:

Pretty much exactly the type of player we have been crying out for 4-5yrs now. 

No world beater, but he seems to have grit and goal threat. 

He is quite good on the ball; in the second half he showed just how good, when he had possession and offered a threat near their goal.

41 minutes ago, bluenose_n1 said:

I honestly think we will be a slow burner this season but I think we have something

hopefully we can grind out results like today until we gel and everyone is a fit as they can be 

then I think we can defo give those bastards a challenge 

Said it towards the end of last season. Those cunts won't repeat last season and either will we. Better performances and not dropping stupid points amd the gap disappears. 

We seem to have a side capable of out playing sides and even out fighting them. We will be a much harder side to take points off this season - that's for sure. If Herrera and/or Morelos has a 20 goal plus season (which is a minimum requirement for a striker wearing our jersey) we will be there abouts.

Dorrans is a top international footballer and his obvious class shone today with 2 well taken goals.

I believe we have signed a real winner that truly loves our club and I reckon he will be our POTS come May next year.

So happy our club finally signed him. Better late than never.