• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

THIS

Been saying this since the start. He is terrible and has cost us more goals than he has saved. Can't understand the fans who cream themselves when he makes the odd good save. It doesn't make up for countless goals he has cost us because of his positioning. Let's see what alnwick can do. Think we spent quarter of a million on him so he must have been brought in to eventually replace fod?

1 hour ago, Moody Blue said:

Positional sense found wanting again. I said in the transfer forum during the week if a decent bid came in we should take it - though some of the fees mentioned in there were ludicrous. He's bang average and anyone who thinks otherwise is fucking deluded and needs to waken up. 

This

His positioning is shocking at times.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Too many questions asked of him and next to nothing back. Fault for the third today and fucked up for the second. Give Alnwick a long period in the sticks and sell him for a profit while we can. Promote McCrorie to backup.

Don't agree,except their third.Their 2nd was a fluke off Tav and he almost stopped it.He's a very good shot stopper but his concentration needs worked on,not to mention coming for high balls

27 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

And his defender pal who can't defend.

Get both to fuck. We do not deserve to have these two robbibg a wage any longer.

So I wait for their usual boaby suckers to come along making their usual pish excuses.

Fuck it got to do with me :mutley:

Aye bit he is shite. He looks tiny in the goal as well.

24 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

His kick outs , general panicking and puts us under pressure in every big game .

I would say he costs us on average . I goal per big game with this shite .

Did the same today . He saved from his own error this time . He is garbage keeper overall though

Not even 1 goal per big game, just 1 goal per game.

So slow and poor at getting down to low shots. He can pull off some outstanding saves but so can every other goalie in the league on his day. He's a good goalie but that's all. Mistakes will always accompany his game.

13 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Interesting thread...

Usually for every person that says he needs replaced or costs us too many goals there's another 20 saying he's the best in the league and worth millions.

In the transfer thread folk were saying he is worth 5-10 million ??. I've stopped arguing with people like that lol. He is dreadful and always has been so atleast some fans are realising it now.

A new keeper should have been one of the priorities in the summer. If there's genuine interest in him and we can get a replacement sorted out before the window closes then I'm happy for him to go. 

The first goal today just rolled past him and while Tav looked like he had no clue what he was doing for the second I don't think Foderingham should have let it beat him.

Only problem we have at the minute is that I don't think Alnwick is better. We should have recognised that Gilks was the better goalkeeper and used him as our number one rather than shipping him off 

Just got in from game and first thing I looked for was a thread about goalkeeper. We were behind goal in second half. Positional sense was ridiculous. All second half he was standing to left of centre giving any forward about six feet of space and more to shoot at. Even the boy seen this. And yes one strike down there and it's in. Nearly got caught out with a header as well. They cunts were going down there left wing into the box and he's not covering the right hand side of his goals. Yes he has his moments for us but just a no from me today.