Time for Foderingham to be dropped permanently

esquire8

3 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Too many questions asked of him and next to nothing back. Fault for the third today and fucked up for the second. Give Alnwick a long period in the sticks and sell him for a profit while we can. Promote McCrorie to backup.

Utter fuckng pish. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This guy has been a total liability since we signed him, how many posters on here defend him I'll never know. Get him punted asap, terrible with ball at feet and a bombscare with crosses. How many howlers has got in him this season, he is a clear weak link that needs patched up.

52 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

This guy has been a total liability since we signed him, how many posters on here defend him I'll never know. Get him punted asap, terrible with ball at feet and a bombscare with crosses. How many howlers has got in him this season, he is a clear weak link that needs patched up.

Stop Fishing ya pishing talk dick. 

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

He makes a few good saves and the fanboys start raving about him. All keepers make great saves but the really top class keepers don't fuck up regularly.

He is a bang average keeper like all the rest in this league.

Summed up the forum with your first sentence.

4 hours ago, stewaj3 said:

Overreaction central.

The second hit off tags shin, God was going the other way.

Unless I'm missing something the third was just a great strike.

rubbish i had a great view of it and he was a mile too slow in going down for it   he should not be getting beat from that distance 

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

With all went wrong today the guy that kept it 3-2 is the problem.

To be fair something to this affect is said after every shite result we've suffered - "wes is the last person we should blame, he kept it from being 7 or 8" or "he kept us in it etc..."

But, there really has been countless saves that he just shouldn't be letting in.

That's not to say that cunts like hodson and others aren't to blame for loads of shite goals either though.

I just personally think wes should/could be doing a lot better, a lot of the time.

He makes me nervous as fuck most the time :lol:

22 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

He makes a few good saves and the fanboys start raving about him. All keepers make great saves but the really top class keepers don't fuck up regularly.

He is a bang average keeper like all the rest in this league.

I've not seen the goals again but what goals did he fuck up for?

2 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Just got in from game and first thing I looked for was a thread about goalkeeper. We were behind goal in second half. Positional sense was ridiculous. All second half he was standing to left of centre giving any forward about six feet of space and more to shoot at. Even the boy seen this. And yes one strike down there and it's in. Nearly got caught out with a header as well. They cunts were going down there left wing into the box and he's not covering the right hand side of his goals. Yes he has his moments for us but just a no from me today.

Goalies usually stand off centre towards their weaker side, having said that, he isn't that good and I would sell if offered a decent price.

1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

To be fair something to this affect is said after every shite result we've suffered - "wes is the last person we should blame, he kept it from being 7 or 8" or "he kept us in it etc..."

But, there really has been countless saves that he just shouldn't be letting in.

That's not to say that cunts like hodson and others aren't to blame for loads of shite goals either though.

I just personally think wes should/could be doing a lot better, a lot of the time.

He makes me nervous as fuck most the time :lol:

Tell me specifically what he did wrong to make us lose 3-2. 

On 8/12/2017 at 7:41 PM, MasterD said:

Interesting thread...

Usually for every person that says he needs replaced or costs us too many goals there's another 20 saying he's the best in the league and worth millions.

I thought the same mate, usually his fan club are all over these types of posts. Maybe the realisation has hit.