Double standards

eejay the dj

4 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Imagine if things had been the other way round,  I wonder what popcorn teeth would have had to say ?

His pals in the east end would have given him their full backing.

Absofuckinglutly   wee "lenny" as he is called in all these unbiased publications

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Imagine if things had been the other way round,  I wonder what popcorn teeth would have had to say ?

His pals in the east end would have given him their full backing.

That's true 

and he'd have made a total arse of himself in the process 

and we would rightly laugh and call them everything under the sun for it 

Guest Lloyd72
12 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

He was on his earpiece mate . You could clearly see him taking the instruction from that .

From what I could see at the game

I told everyone around me . He is sending a Rangers player  off here

He did exactly the same thing for beggars first penalty in OF game

:lol: you've got to be on the wind up mate

38 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

This one sums up for me that either the referee has an agenda (imo that's the only answer) or he is completely and utterly incompetent/mentally challenged.

IMG_0188.thumb.PNG.77337bc4cc78815a1097506b000701e9.PNG

also for the coming together of heads the players had their heads pressed together then stokes pushes forward.

Straight neck

IMG_0190.thumb.PNG.56e8f614d2beb5e832546949fc203989.PNG

Angled neck

IMG_0191.thumb.PNG.96297606c1153fab4492c061ed99c825.PNG

This referee should never get another game at any level in football whether he's one of them or he is just shite you can't get away with judgements like that.

But jet fuel can't melt steel beams?

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Sometimes I do see things mate  .It was clear as day from where I was . He put his hand to is earpiece to get the instruction

No wind up on this occasion :lol:

He did, i also seen this clearly from the club deck.

Guest Lloyd72
19 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Sometimes I do see things mate  .It was clear as day from where I was . He put his hand to is earpiece to get the instruction

No wind up on this occasion :lol:

You actually did remind me of something tbf mate I was sitting right in front of where the penalty was given away last season vs the taigs and I do remember saying to the guy next to me that he was talking to someone in his earpiece but I really just can't believe that would actually happen. It seems ludicrous

Fuck sake, the ref was shite, simple he didn't know how to control the game when it began to get tasty... He didn't notice stokes choking Jack because he was to busy trying to actually think what was happening, his bottle crashed, the SFA should look at him because he clearly cannot read this level of game. He essentially ruined what could have been a very entertaining game, because he could see the game was about to hit booking point so shat it and started whacking out cards and sent if jack when he should really have sent stokes and maybe booked others for getting involved..this will happen to us and be in our favour this season...etc etc

14 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

You actually did remind me of something tbf mate I was sitting right in front of where the penalty was given away last season vs the taigs and I do remember saying to the guy next to me that he was talking to someone in his earpiece but I really just can't believe that would actually happen. It seems ludicrous

Yes mate . That is twice he has looked to seek help making a big  game changing  decision in game involving us

I'm not saying this cowardly bastard would not have done it anyway .

I just think its his way of being approved by his paymasters.

That's fine

But why are we not getting the same laws applied to incidents against us . And there were plenty yesterday

19 minutes ago, kyleh1872 said:

Fuck sake, the ref was shite, simple he didn't know how to control the game when it began to get tasty... He didn't notice stokes choking Jack because he was to busy trying to actually think what was happening, his bottle crashed, the SFA should look at him because he clearly cannot read this level of game. He essentially ruined what could have been a very entertaining game, because he could see the game was about to hit booking point so shat it and started whacking out cards and sent if jack when he should really have sent stokes and maybe booked others for getting involved..this will happen to us and be in our favour this season...etc etc

Ok come back to us when it does . Ok :justno:

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Yes mate . That is twice he has looked to seek help making a big  game changing  decision in game involving us

I'm not saying this cowardly bastard would not have done it anyway .

I just think its his way of being approved by his paymasters.

That's fine

But why are we not getting the same laws applied to incidents against us . And there were plenty yesterday

I don't know if I believe he is seeking approval from those who pay him but I do wonder how much Neil Lennons reputation for abusing referees and intimidating officials contributed to those decisions yesterday. I guess we'll never know

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Agreed mate but he definitely took the advice from higher . He is a cowardly cunt but the same rules are not being applied or Stokes would have walked

Simple as that

Even head2head is a yellow card. Stokes already booked too and lets get it straight shouldn't of been on the park at this point anyway. His first assault on tav is a red card all day long

4 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

The incident with Tav on 7 minutes is worse

Why was tav booked for that taking it forward to the sending off then stokes must walk.. I believe the ref done everything to keep hibs with 11 men.

Watch the foul before the Alves FK Mcgeouch and mcgregor double team pena the ref books mcgregor even mentioned it on rtv

1 hour ago, NeoGeo7 said:

This one sums up for me that either the referee has an agenda (imo that's the only answer) or he is completely and utterly incompetent/mentally challenged.

IMG_0188.thumb.PNG.77337bc4cc78815a1097506b000701e9.PNG

also for the coming together of heads the players had their heads pressed together then stokes pushes forward.

Straight neck

IMG_0190.thumb.PNG.56e8f614d2beb5e832546949fc203989.PNG

Angled neck

IMG_0191.thumb.PNG.96297606c1153fab4492c061ed99c825.PNG

This referee should never get another game at any level in football whether he's one of them or he is just shite you can't get away with judgements like that.

pm21512.jpg

11 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Why was tav booked for that taking it forward to the sending off then stokes must walk.. I believe the ref done everything to keep hibs with 11 men.

Watch the foul before the Alves FK Mcgeouch and mcgregor double team pena the ref books mcgregor even mentioned it on rtv

I normally shrug my shoulders with refs decisions as it swings in roundabouts but that's got to be one of the worst performances I've ever seen.

50 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

It's ludicrous to think he needs to use his earpiece when in fact he's looking right at the incident and who the perpetrator is. 

It's clear to see the same posters who have lost faith in PC are using the hibs game as a stick to beat him with.

If you don't believe he's the man for us then fair enough eveyone is entitled to their opinion and could easily prove to be correct.

However the blatant disregard that the ref decisions didn't change the game is embarrassing. As are the conspiracy theory's.