Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, cr3_bear said:

I think with last seasons squad if that scenario unfolded we would probably have been pumped after going down to ten men. 

Possibly, score was close but don't think we were ever in it after that.

Agree in general though this squad has far more about it.

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

If Cardso did go in for a tackle, Beaton would've booked him and signalled a free kick no doubt.

Better than giving away a goal tbf, was terrible defending

To all the doom mongers. What would you barter the score would have been if stokes had been rightfully sent off after 5 minutes? 

Sure it's all ifs and buts but cmon if Miller scores at least one of his two opportunities then we are on easy street. We conceded a suckered punch goal then lost a man which was never a sending off. 

I'm still feeling relatively positive. For anew squad of players we are playing some good stuff and will get better. 

1 minute ago, Frank Harrison said:

He did go in for a tackle? Or did he slip and fall on his arse?

So he done more than Kiernan then, at least he didn't just watch him do it. 

1 minute ago, MisterC said:

Yes. I get that it wasn't his players last season but even still there's ways and means of avoiding the results we got in some games

Suppose so but at that point there wasn't any real point in trying. The season was a complete write off and there was no way to bow out of it gracefully. Just get it over and done with and focus on next season. 

4 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

We scored 6, 1, 1, 4, 2, 2 against them last season. :huh: 

game we put 6 past them was before they had gotten a few of their good players that helped them a good bit. Like Mcginn, McGeaoch etc

two 1 goal results, less than what we scored at the weekend. So we actually done better in that regard. 

4 goal game was good. Red card happened in it yeah but it was at a completely different time and we were established leaders at the time. 

and the final 2 goal results we got beaten, one of which was the scottish cup final. So I fail to see how they are improvements.

4 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Better than giving away a goal tbf, was terrible defending

Still coulda been a goal though, and no doubt beaton was itching to give a penalty. 

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Shite.

Because Beaton was a bastion of brilliant refereeing in that game wasn't he :cheers:

If Beaton could find a way to give hibs a free kick, he would've found it. Cunt gave Tav a yellow card for getting punched and choked. and a free kick against Morelos for getting rugby tackled to the ground.

and your saying shite to the idea he'd give a free kick against Cardoso for a tackle near our box? Keep taking the tablets. 

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

games so far this season look much more like a Rangers team

5 games this season, first we struggled past a bunch of farmers who we the got humped by after that we beat Motherwell with a penalty then we humped Dunfermline and next we got fucked off hibs

So.... we always win, even when we don't win, so we.... whoosh!

Great in training. Vomit. Blah. Stronger than ever. Gash. Trained even harder. Trumpet-heid. 

We should ALWAYS train to our best. If there is room to do more then why haven't we done that before losing 2-3 to Hibs? Oh but we shall go and work even harder because obviously we didn't work them hard enough before. 

Maybe he could say "Hodson will not play for Rangers again." or "I think we need to give Millar a long break" or "Sorry guys I need to go and rethink my understanding of tactics." or "If I can't beat Hearts I'll go and pack my backs."

3 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

To all the doom mongers. What would you barter the score would have been if stokes had been rightfully sent off after 5 minutes? 

Sure it's all ifs and buts but cmon if Miller scores at least one of his two opportunities then we are on easy street. We conceded a suckered punch goal then lost a man which was never a sending off. 

I'm still feeling relatively positive. For anew squad of players we are playing some good stuff and will get better. 

You canny count Miller blocking a pass from the keeper 20/25 yards out as an opportunity :lol: 

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

5 games this season, first we struggled past a bunch of farmers who we the got humped by after that we beat Motherwell with a penalty then we humped Dunfermline and next we got fucked off hibs

Progres game came way to early. We didn't have Dorrans, Alves etc. If we played them tomorrow night we would've pumped them easy. 

Motherwell was still a win. and the ref being incompetent fucked us against hibs. 11v11 we're winning that fixture everyday of the week.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

You canny count Miller blocking a pass from the keeper 20/25 yards out as an opportunity :lol: 

Did it not almost go in? So if it doesgo in you don't count it as a goal aye? Pressuring the keeper and getting a deflection but it's not an opportunity..... Ok

30 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/caixinha-feeling-stronger/

PEDRO Caixinha says defeat to Hibs has got him feeling stronger than ever.

The Rangers boss said on Monday morning his side produced one of the best training sessions he has witnessed since taking over at Ibrox – after being beaten 3-2 over the weekend.

Now the Portuguese admits he needs his side to focus before they face managerless Hearts on Saturday.

Asked how he was feeling after Saturday’s loss Caixinha told RangersTV: “Stronger.”

He continued: “Stronger and with even more desire to work and do the things even better. The best answer is always work harder.

“Yesterday the boys came back into training, half did recovery and those who hadn’t played or had played less time gave me one of the best sessions ever since we arrived.

“They need to be focussed and work hard now on the next game for us because that is the only option we have now.

“We have been great in the way we approach the game, the way we get into the game, the way we started the first 20 minutes was really brilliant.

“I believe the scoring chances we created were more than enough to be a comfortable result to control the game. I was very pleased with the boys for that, they did that very well and they want to keep it that way.

“Along the way we will reach half-time and not always be winning games by 3-0 or 2-0 so we need to understand that sometimes it is important for us to control the tempo.

“We always win so at least if we don’t win we learn, so we never lose. What we learnt from this game is that we need to control the ball a little bit more in some moments because they equalised around 20-21 minutes and before that we had four easy losses which gave confidence to the opponent.

“Those are the points we need to keep working on, the boys need to understand it and of course during this week we will be a lot more focussed on these things.”

Caixinha hopes to have a fit Lee Wallace to call on to take on his former side. The Gers skipper returned to full training on Tuesday morning at Auchenhowie after picking up a thigh injury in the warm-up last Wednesday.

Away from Wallace the manager has a fully fit squad and is confident he will add to it by the end of the transfer window.

He said:

“Lee Wallace was back training on Monday with Steve our Physio and will be back with us from Tuesday morning. Apart from Lee everyone else is fit.

“The window closes at the end of the month, we know and we believe in everyone that we are working in the same direction.

“The Chairman, Stewart Robertson, Andrew Dickson and Mark Allen are all working hard and we know what we want.

“Sometimes the time is not what you might think is the perfect time but we still have time to make decisions.

“The most important thing is we know what we want, we all believe in what we want and all of us are working together for it.

“There is no such thing as an ideal world. We know what we want to make our squad stronger or at least more balanced.”

I'm hoping the football board feel stronger. We need the very best coach we can get. The tarriers have done it and it's paying off big time. Pedro is not good enough - we need better, much much better.

He's not really giving away much that we don't already know. We're creating the chances well early on and we've just been lucky that some aren't being finished. Hopefully the ratio improves with Morelos and Herrera becomes more established.

2 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

2 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

You don't like the manager that's clear. Trying to somehow down play our wins is stretching it mate ffs

Fucked off hibs we lost 3-2 after playing with a hour with 10 men due to a inept ref.