Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, markem said:

So he inherited weak minded pish, that he never bought and pretty much made it clear they had no future at the club and in your mind its mental to consider that as a factor - really?

To be clear, there are huge question marks over him, I agreeĀ but dismissing any consideration to what he walked into last year as 'utterly mental' is utterly mental.

Ā 

He quite literally left the lower in the league table than Mark fucking Warburton. Maybe, if he showed a single promising display as a coach this season I'd have a different approach, alas he hasn't and he'll be sacked by Christmas.Ā 

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I don't count last season when judging him .

As for results this season we are two games into a season

QF of the cup

Only thing we could improve on is Europe

Why not? Surely the sign of a good manager is to get something out of what's in front of him - like MurtyĀ did at torbett towers? It wasn't unreasonable to expect us toĀ keep our home record against the sheepĀ intact either. That onesĀ probably the worst.

Europe was a fucking disaster and forgetting about the referee,Ā the weekend was as well - at least the second half was anyway.

I'd love nothing more than for him to prove me wrong but the evidence so far suggests he won't.

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

If this is stronger than ever then we are well and truly fucked.

Cant be arsed listening to how well training went after the game, we've been hearing the same shite now for years.Ā 

Football is ultimately about players, and we have the best players for this club in years. It's possible that we are setting the foundations for a much stronger team as the season goes on. Last season our players where very similar in ability in many ways to those we were playing against, but not so this season; this seasonĀ we have players well above the quality of most of the opposition. The big test will come in September, and hopefully we will have improved by then.

2 minutes ago, Wafflesniffer said:

Why not? Surely the sign of a good manager is to get something out of what's in front of him - like MurtyĀ did at torbett towers? It wasn't unreasonable to expect us toĀ keep our home record against the sheepĀ intact either. That onesĀ probably the worst.

Europe was a fucking disaster and forgetting about the referee,Ā the weekend was as well - at least the second half was anyway.

I'd love nothing more than for him to prove me wrong but the evidence so far suggests he won't.

Like murty done he was just as bad mate.

Forgetting about the ref from the weekend

Ā 

Na bud sorry your just looking for any reason to kick The manager

14 minutes ago, RDFM said:

He quite literally left the lower in the league table than Mark fucking Warburton.

So fuck Pedro for not cleaning up after Warburton?

• Warburton who got a draw against Accies on flag
  • Warburton who drew with Kilmarnock
  • Warburton who got the first 5-1 result against the taigs
  • Warburton who got 3 draws against County
  • Warburton who got pumped 4-1 off of Hearts led by Cathro
  • Warburton who got 12 victories in the SPFL, 6 draws and 4 losses

Warburton seen us lose 24 points (With another 8 dropped by Murty meaning 32 all togather, but Pedro who came in in March had to make up those points within 10 games?

Pedros shortcomings pale in comparison to Warburtons.Ā 

11 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Murty changed from the shite against Dundee and ICT, and got a draw against them amongst the two other wins.

Caixinha done the exact same in his two Old Firms and embarrassed us.

Proof will be on September 23rd,

If we take another bad loss then that'll be to hard to defend but for now I'm backing him and I think we will beat hearts, Ross county and thistle twice.

8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Ā 

And you're completely over looking all of the shite he has put us through.

14 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Football is ultimately about players, and we have the best players for this club in years. It's possible that we are setting the foundations for a much stronger team as the season goes on. Last season our players where very similar in ability in many ways to those we were playing against, but not so this season; this seasonĀ we have players well above the quality of most of the opposition. The big test will come in September, and hopefully we will have improved by then.

We have a player that plays in the Portugal national side yet people are still doom sayers :lol:Ā 

1 minute ago, Frank Harrison said:

And you're completely over looking all of the shite he has put us through.

Like what? Fucked out of Europe? That hasn't happened to us before.

5-1 against celtic? That hasn't happened before, fuck Mark Warburton seen that happen the same season yet it's worse when Pedro does it with a team that's shit and that he had to inherit ?Ā 

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Ā 

Far from it. I just said I want him to prove me wrong? I'd loveĀ nothing more.Ā InĀ my opinion though,Ā and I thinkĀ I'm being realistic, the evidence for me says he won't.

What gives you so much optimism so far? Even if we forgetĀ last season as you suggest?

The Rangers boss said on Monday morning his side produced one of the best training sessions he has witnessed since taking over at Ibrox ā€“ after being beaten 3-2 over the weekend.

Did Warburton leave him a script?

Who the fuck cares about training sessions, we don't go to watch training sessions or hope we get the tempo right

And what the fuck does this mean ?

We always win so at least if we donā€™t win we learn, so we never lose.

Ā 

Just fuckin win games Pedro.

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

The Rangers boss said on Monday morning his side produced one of the best training sessions he has witnessed since taking over at Ibrox ā€“ after being beaten 3-2 over the weekend.

Did Warburton leave him a script?

Who the fuck cares about training sessions, we don't go to watch training sessions or hope we get the tempo right

And what the fuck does this mean ?

We always win so at least if we donā€™t win we learn, so we never lose.

Ā 

Just fuckin win games Pedro.

Nothing he says makes any fucking sense to me.Ā 

12 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Warburton seen us lose 24 points (With another 8 dropped by Murty meaning 32 all togather, but Pedro who came in in March had to make up those points within 10 games?

Loooooool don't make me list Pedro's failures because they absolutely dwarf Warburton's and that's saying something.Ā 

4 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

We have a player that plays in the Portugal national side yet people are still doom sayers :lol:Ā 

5-1 against celtic? That hasn't happened before, fuck Mark Warburton seen that happen the same season yet it's worse when Pedro does it with a team that's shit and that he had to inherit ?Ā 

What do you mean like what? :lol:Ā 

5-1 at home to the filth, 25 year record gone against the sheep, out of Europe by the 4th best team in Luxembourg and beat at home by a just promoted Hibs team. Bury your head all you want, he has been an absolute disgrace so far.

25 minutes ago, RDFM said:

He quite literally left the lower in the league table than Mark fucking Warburton. Maybe, if he showed a single promising display as a coach this season I'd have a different approach, alas he hasn't and he'll be sacked by Christmas.Ā 

See something that's been playing on my mind - we were told to forget last season as Pedro was left with the shite Warburton has signed - but since the start of the season and even including pre-season the "shite" Warburton left us with that's went to new clubs ;

Halliday - man of the matches in Europa league games in Azerbajean.
McKay - Forest fans love. Direct quote they think he's a "snip" ... scored a winner.
Waghorn - Scored in his Ipswich debut - McCarthey delighted and thinks he got a bargain.
Garner - Scored a barrowload in pre-season more than we did put together as a team until the Dunfermline game.
O'Halloran - 3 goals in 2 games - all them goals from skinning people - new lease of life. Probably the top flights best player in the first couple of games of the season.
Crooks - No idea how he's getting on but again his club think they've got an absolute bargain. Wouldn't surprise me if he recaptures his form.

Maybe I'm reading too much into early season forms but it's making me wonder a bit if that is more and more like a handy excuse for him just being a shite manager and blaming the players for it.Ā 

10 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

That Portuguese national team player played his part in the shite defending that cost us 2 goals against fucking Hibs.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

See something that's been playing on my mind - we were told to forget last season as Pedro was left with the shite Warburton has signed - but since the start of the season and even including pre-season the "shite" Warburton left us with that's went to new clubs ;

Halliday - man of the matches in Europa league games in Azerbajean.
McKay - Forest fans love. Direct quote they think he's a "snip" ... scored a winner.
Waghorn - Scored in his Ipswich debut - McCarthey delighted and thinks he got a bargain.
Garner - Scored a barrowload in pre-season more than we did put together as a team until the Dunfermline game.
O'Halloran - 3 goals in 2 games - all them goals from skinning people - new lease of life. Probably the top flights best player in the first couple of games of the season.
Crooks - No idea how he's getting on but again his club think they've got an absolute bargain. Wouldn't surprise me if he recaptures his form.

Maybe I'm reading too much into early season forms but it's making me wonder a bit.Ā 

None of them have the pressure of playing for Rangers on their shoulders. I'm sure you realise the correlation isn't as direct as that might show.Ā 

I doubt teams playing Ipswich, Northampton, Forest and St Johnstone raise their game in the way teams do against Rangers. None of them have best part of 50,000 jumping on every loose ball or misshit every other week.

It was interesting that O'Halloran was described as 'a much better player' after his time here. It points to something more than coaching/management at work. Plenty of players go to big clubs and flop. Veron is the most notable off the top of my head but I could go as far back as Garry Birtles.

22 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

He was only stating a fact not saying Warburton was a good manager. He was a disaster too but the way people love blaming Warburton for Pedro's failings is unreal.Ā 

It's OK saying he got the first 5-1 result against the fenians but there's less shame getting turned over 5-1 at Parkhead ... Ibrox is a different kettle of fish and our worst result against them in history in that sense that it was at Ibrox.Ā 

That post reeks of mental gymnastics trying to make a case for Pedro. They were/are both horrendously bad managers who talk utter bullshit in the press and fans lap it up.Ā 

2 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

None of them have the pressure of playing for Rangers on their shoulders. I'm sure you realise the correlation isn't as direct as that might show.Ā 

I doubt teams playing Ipswich, Northampton, Forest and St Johnstone raise their game in the way teams do against Rangers. None of them have best part of 50,000 jumping on every loose ball or misshit every other week.

It was interesting that O'Halloran was described as 'a much better player' after his time here. It points to something more than coaching/management at work. Plenty of players go to big clubs and flop. Veron is the most notable off the top of my head but I could go as far back as Garry Birtles.

No I agree with that.Ā 

It's not as straight forward as I made it sound (and didn't really mean it to) ... I'm just kinda thinking out loud.

You could argue that a good manager can prepare them mentally for playing for Rangers though and coach them the right things. That might be a factor.Ā 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

He was only stating a fact not saying Warburton was a good manager. He was a disaster too but the way people love blaming Warburton for Pedro's failings is unreal.Ā 

It's OK saying he got the first 5-1 result against the fenians but there's less shame getting turned over 5-1 at Parkhead ... Ibrox is a different kettle of fish and our worst result against them in history in that sense that it was at Ibrox.Ā 

That post reeks of mental gymnastics trying to make a case for Pedro. They were/are both horrendously bad managers who talk utter bullshit in the press and fans lap it up.Ā 

Plus the first one we had 9 men because one of our centre backs bottled it and the other had a shitty injury.