Rangers continue to support British Asian Championships

RangersMedia

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Not for me ? I have a halal subway next to me and they only have a little sign saying so, I was queuing up when I noticed it and asked the staff was it all halal meat, they replied yes and I told them to keep it.

The meat would taste the same either way though?

Passed Glasgow green this morning saw a few games on so headed in , got talking  to one of the subs and it was this Asian tournament , he said they already played a tournament in England and the qualifiers progressed to Scotland for a weekend tournament  , his team was winning 3v2 at the time and he was absolutely buzzing saying the final is at ibrox , they went on to win 4v3 in a very entertaining game 

On 9/1/2017 at 11:27 AM, Jimbeamjunior said:

Bet sundays final will be an explosive encounter

If it's Pakistan vs India, there is a possibility that it could escalate all the way up to nuclear war.

A war has started over a football match once.

On 01/09/2017 at 9:15 AM, Courtyard Bear said:

Ive actually never watched them. Can anyone win an award at the MOBO's no matter what ethnic group they come from. 

Jamiroquai and Sam Smith have won the "Best Album" award.

Mick Hucknall has won an honorary award (on behalf of white gingers), and Lenny Henry won an honorary award (on behalf of untalented black artists)