Rangers Observer - Lawwell wrote to SFA in July demanding further action against Rangers

eskbankloyal

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are we in agreement then or not? Rangers supporters should be demanding our board  make the complaint regarding historical child abuse cover up official. An immediate call for a government led enquiry. How about a poll on here to gauge opinion or has it been done before? 

The simple truth is that our board are spineless,when it comes to defending anything to do with being against our club.

It will never change until this board is gone and someone with guts takes over,it may be that change will be forced at the TOP/CoS proceedings,time will tell.

Just now, Dickie1963 said:

If I was our Board I would keep my powder dry just now. 

Things don't seem to Be going their way it seems. 

The toys will come out the pram shortly. Let's keep shtoom till then. 

Quiet dignity, tried that and that is the reason we are where we are,cowardice in the face of the enemies onslaughts.

2 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

If I was our Board I would keep my powder dry just now. 

Things don't seem to Be going their way it seems. 

The toys will come out the pram shortly. Let's keep shtoom till then. 

I don't know whether it's not going their way but there is mounting pressure on Regan to do something, he has to put this to bed one way or another, otherwise it will just rumble on.

19 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Scum have just put out another statement, they're not letting it go.

Time the club stood up to this lot.

How can we stand up to it? I don't know a single Rangers fan who thinks the SFA handled our situation well at all, surely an independant review of the whole thing will shine a shitey light onto the SFA.

Us opposing an independant review would make it look like we're in bed with that shower of bastards in Hampden and that is certainly not the case.

They are just pandering cos it's AGM time. They clowns eat it up. Will come to fuck all and their board knows it. Pandering to the hate infested gallows, nothing else.

We should however, reply with suggestion if they are serious we'll fight them every inch of the way and drag the whole of Scottish football with us, cover ups and all etc.

17 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

How can we stand up to it? I don't know a single Rangers fan who thinks the SFA handled our situation well at all, surely an independant review of the whole thing will shine a shitey light onto the SFA.

Us opposing an independant review would make it look like we're in bed with that shower of bastards in Hampden and that is certainly not the case.

I'm not saying we should oppose it but you can bet any review won't be friendly towards us, they'll find something that we should be punished for just to appease the haters.