Neil Lennon defends Rangers; claims Pedro Caixinha has improved them

ayrshireranger

'celtic great Neil Lennon has defended Ibrox side Glasgow Rangers, despite their poor start to the season.

Neil Lennon has told the Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast, which was broadcast on TalkSPORT 28th September, that Glasgow Rangers have improved this season.

Rangers were beaten 2-0 by celtic at Ibrox in their latest match, and that has led to questions being asked of Pedro Caixinha.

Rangers haven?t exactly made a flying start to the new season, and they currently sit in fifth place in the Scottish Premiership table.

Caixinha is now under pressure, but has received support from an unlikely source in celtic great Neil Lennon.

Lennon has claimed that he believes Rangers? current position in the table is false, and he expects the Ibrox side to improve over the coming weeks.

?I think Rangers have improved, despite what people say,? the Hibernian boss said. ?From where they were last year, I think they have improved. I think results will get better.?'

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/09/28/neil-lennon-defends-glasgow-Rangers-claims-pedro-caixinha-has-im/

Still a ****, but good to see him being honest and not joining the bash bandwagon.

I always prefer listening to him over the likes of Sutton and Hartson. You can tell he hates us, but he gives an honest opinion not an overly biased one. If he can do it why can't those two and the likes of collymore do it.

He gets carried away and is very enthusiastic so I reckon he probably see's Pedro can be like that at times also.

20 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Scum bag playing mind games, he just wants the useless idiot kept in a job coz he knows Rangers are weak with him in charge. Clever but doing us no favours, obviously.  

Many tims I have spoken to love Pedro, given the shambles he has oversaw since appointment it is hard to argue against them. I would love to see him shove it to them and his doubters by going on a 10 game winning streak, but it isn't going to happen with him in charge. Pedro is on borrowed time, and he knows it.

41 minutes ago, Gustav said:

@Blue Avenger was using the fact that Lennon backed McInnes on something as a reason not to hire him, I fully expect him to be consistent and demand Pedro is sacked.

Why? We aint getting better than 2nd with either of them, but just more upheaval with McInnish. 

The Lemmon just wants us dead. Just quicker with McKinnish as he'd bore us to fucking death first.

Lastly, not content with hitchin your wagon to the daily rhabid, you now hitch to the biggest Ranger's hater out there.

14 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Many tims I have spoken to love Pedro, given the shambles he has oversaw since appointment it is hard to argue against them. I would love to see him shove it to them and his doubters by going on a 10 game winning streak, but it isn't going to happen with him in charge. Pedro is on borrowed time, and he knows it.

The fact you have spoken to "many tims" about our manager suggests you are a cunt of the highest order.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Why? We aint getting better than 2nd with either of them, but just more upheaval with McInnish. 

The Lemmon just wants us dead. Just quicker with McKinnish as he'd bore us to fucking death first.

Lastly, not content with hitchin your wagon to the daily rhabid, you now hitch to the biggest Ranger's hater out there.

He sided with McInnes on something and you used it against him, why are you not doing the same here?

Btw 'McKinnish' is one of the most tragic things this forum has ever seen :lol: 

He's right we have improved just not very much. We also need to remember that if you take their win at Ibrox away their results are a mixed bag so unbelievable as it is it's an intelligent statement from him for his benefit. It also reeks of a pity like! We've hit a fucking low if we are getting pity likes off a shambles of a man like Lennon! 

This forum sure has me scratching my head sometimes -  how on earth could some posters on here ever question the comments and the motives of Neil Lennon, knowing how much passion this slimy lowlife fenian manic depressive cunt  chap loves Rangers so much, and who has always been there with heartfelt advice to make sure we take the path that is always in our club's best interests.