Domthenbud

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

His commentating is horrendous. Mind the game at county when Morelos scored he said something like 'must of had his strikers gel on' and his comment about Pena making out like he's going around assaulting everyone was disgraceful 

Two things... wtf is strikers gel and Pena doesn't have the stamina to go around assaulting even nearly everyone. 

Guys an absolute cunt. You could hear his disgust with Hamilton when they missed the penalty. 

Something has clearly went on behind the scenes, wether he didn't get his pension from us, lost out on a managers position or Amoruso fingered his Mrs. Something went on. There is not a reason I know of why he has became an absolute cunt

On 30/09/2017 at 03:34, Thewhitesettler said:

I agree, and thought that if you never knew which one of them was an ex scum player, and which one of them played for, and captained, the Mighty Glasgow Rangers, you'd have put money on Sutton.

Butcher sits in that commentary box, and moans, bitches, and whines, his way through games about Rangers.

Is he bitter about something to do with the club? Is he unhappy that he wasn't even in the running for the managers job, at any time?

Agree with this, I have wondered what brought on the change in him.    He certainly wasn't always like this.  Had a couple of meals at his Bridge of Allan Hotel years ago and he was as you would expect.  Some years later I met him at Turnberry Hotel and thanked him for his team's performance to give us Helicopter Sunday and he said it was his pleasure.  Maurice Malpas was with but didn't look quite so pleased !!  With his recent and current seemingly anti-Rangers rhetoric it seems that there must have been something to bring about this sea change in his character.

On 30/09/2017 at 03:38, McEwan's Lager said:

Wee Doddy looks proud as punch.

I love those adidas tracksuits.

I also love the pics from Barcelona at the hotel. All the boys in their red away shirts, blue adidas tracksuits, and blue gazelle like trainers.

Wee doddie.

Was a real box to box player.

Who never shirked a challenge.

Not in Rangers greatest ever 11.

But a definite contender.

Both him at Stuart McCall were the best examples of real battling midfielders.

Who were hard but fair. And born winners.