Virtuoso

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NEXT WEEK ON DLP's BLOG:

SHOCKING REVELATIONS about people on Twitter ARGUING, and the impact on their account followers.

UNBELIEVABLE DRAMA as someone is accused of INDIRECTING a SERIES of Tweets.

Check out the TOP 5 WAYS TO CATFISH YOUNG BURDS by using Irish male model pictures.

DON'T MISS IT!

In seriousness, hope the guy battling the illness is well and he makes a full recovery. Horrible disease which takes away far too many good people.

8 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

NEXT WEEK ON DLP's BLOG:

SHOCKING REVELATIONS about people on Twitter ARGUING, and the impact on their account followers.

UNBELIEVABLE DRAMA as someone is accused of INDIRECTING a SERIES of Tweets.

Check out the TOP 5 WAYS TO CATFISH YOUNG BURDS by using Irish male model pictures.

DON'T MISS IT!

In seriousness, hope the guy battling the illness is well and he makes a full recovery. Horrible disease which takes away far too many good people.

I'm listening.

13 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

https://daviesleftpeg.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/classless-but-expected/

Well, well, well....it comes as no surprise that an ex RST member and current member of the giggle gang was involved :sarcasm: (and I said as much to DLP before publication of the latest article)

Previous article for anyone who is wondering what the above is about:

https://daviesleftpeg.wordpress.com/2017/10/01/the-price-of-anonymous-social-media/

Are you related to DLP?

You're forever posting his blogs on here no matter how shite they are.

How is this even a story. Someone got abuse on twitter. They are unwell. Another man also tweeted something offensive and subscribed to a YouTube channel. The blogger is trying to create a correlation between these things to create a scandal.

I feel sorry for anyone struggling for illness, but don't use that as an excuse to attract viewers to your shite blog. That worse than the content of the non story's your blogging about. Your basically exploiting a man's health to get folk to read your shite.

Also this tag team comment. You know it could just be two different people with similar views.

The guy seemed quite capable of giving his own opinions.

11 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

OP - 

any chance your next usual “link posting” could direct readers to something positive about our club. You appear to hunt out a lot of negative stuff about us if I’m honest 

It would be good to show us in a good light at times 

I'm honestly starting to notice this too .Not for one second questioning V .To be fair . There is simply more negative shit to headline out there than positive stuff , most of the time

19 hours ago, K.A.I said:

See to be quite honest I'd love it if the online blogging/social media thing just ceased to exist 

it's been going on for years back and forth it's draining. 

I know myself which side is miles worse (to me anyway) but what good has the internet ever done for Rangers FC except maybe their fans exchanging tickets online 

every day I give serious consideration to just switching my internet off for good (but obviously never do it)

Same here, I hate social media and wish it had just stayed at forums. 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm honestly starting to notice this too .Not for one second questioning V .To be fair . There is simply more negative shit to headline out there than positive stuff , most of the time

Eejay you’re spot on mate. I think it’s because it’s the easy route to take. It’s hard these days to find positive stuff about us, it’s there - but hard work to either find or create and post yourself. 

It’s slightly lazy to post stuff that falls in front of us all the time, the example can also be seen in the paedo blog (posted on here today) the challenge is to dig deep and wide to show us in a positive manner. 

It’s almost like a self fulfilling prophecy. 

29 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I think he's now deceased? Got ran over after running for a taxi and dropping 50 quid and stopping to pick it up.

Get a seance going, his spirit will be straight there, busting to say i told you so and no cunt believed me!