Classless but Expected

Virtuoso

https://daviesleftpeg.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/classless-but-expected/

Well, well, well....it comes as no surprise that an ex RST member and current member of the giggle gang was involved :sarcasm: (and I said as much to DLP before publication of the latest article)

Previous article for anyone who is wondering what the above is about:

https://daviesleftpeg.wordpress.com/2017/10/01/the-price-of-anonymous-social-media/

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not gonna lie. 

Just read the articles and I have no idea what is going on in the original one but the second one has a pretty distasteful poll, but I have no idea why you are highlighting it, which reporters will no doubt jump all over.

I might be missing something obvious, but I can't see the original mail showing them making fun of a guys condition. If they are and I am missing it, then that is inexcusable.

Did they even know that he was unwell?

See to be quite honest I'd love it if the online blogging/social media thing just ceased to exist 

it's been going on for years back and forth it's draining. 

I know myself which side is miles worse (to me anyway) but what good has the internet ever done for Rangers FC except maybe their fans exchanging tickets online 

every day I give serious consideration to just switching my internet off for good (but obviously never do it)

Just now, K.A.I said:

See to be quite honest I'd love it if the online blogging/social media thing just ceased to exist 

I know myself which side is miles worse (to me anyway) but what good has the internet ever done for Rangers FC except maybe their fans exchanging tickets online 

every day I give serious consideration to just switching my internet off for good (but obviously never do it)

We don't agree on much, but agree with you here.

7 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I'm not gonna lie. 

Just read the articles and I have no idea what is going on in the original one but the second one has a pretty distasteful poll, but I have no idea why you are highlighting it, which reporters will no doubt jump all over.

I might be missing something obvious, but I can't see the original mail showing them making fun of a guys condition. If they are and I am missing it, then that is inexcusable.

Did they even know that he was unwell?

Same here, it's not obvious to me that they are making fun of his condition, the Poll is inexcusable and shocking though

2 minutes ago, quabba said:

Same here, it's not obvious to me that they are making fun of his condition, the Poll is inexcusable and shocking though

The poll is however what posses that guy to take the actions of one idiot online and put it out there in the manner he has? He must surely know the consequences of doing so.  

With friends like these........

7 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

OP - 

any chance your next usual “link posting” could direct readers to something positive about our club. You appear to hunt out a lot of negative stuff about us if I’m honest 

It would be good to show us in a good light at times 

I'd settle for being pointed at a blog that made some sense - or where the issue was explained coherently.

its also a big ask to get some on here  looking for positive Rangers 'news'. :pipe: 

7 hours ago, K.A.I said:

We seem to be addicted to self harm and new generations won't know anything else.

13 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I'd settle for being pointed at a blog that made some sense - or where the issue was explained coherently.

its also a big ask to get some on here  looking for positive Rangers 'news'. :pipe: 

Too much pipe smoking isn't good for your health BP9 ?

The internet's created a generation of weirdos,  grown men act like a bunch of bickering wee school girls trying to get one up on each other from behind a screen.

Mind the good auld days when if you had something to say to somebody it was done face to face and sorted with a square go....  

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

The internet's created a generation of weirdos,  grown men act like a bunch of bickering wee school girls trying to get one up on each other from behind a screen.

Mind the good auld days when if you had something to say to somebody it was done face to face and sorted with a square go....  

Why did he add him at 0033 though??

Nobody fucking cares. What a waste of a blog and time compiling it ffs