If you won the lottery...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buy out King and Co, restore us to our rightful place. Quality investments in the playing squad all over the park. Id spend cash on the stadium, filling in the corners for extra seating and restoring the walkways etc.

Some cash will need to go on Auchenhowie as from wot I hear it’s a little run down aswell. 

I’d ban as many media outlets as possible without stifling coverage of the club and relaunch Rangers TV as mainstream on SKY/BT etc

Lastly I’d probably ride down Edminston Drive a white horse with a fucking huge grin! 

If I had the money of Bill Gates I wouldn't put a penny in while this board were still present unless they sold the club to me and then I would pay.

Wouldn't trust Dinky with someone I wanted dead as he would fuck that up, not going to be trusting him with my money.

Whatever it takes to get the current lot out and I wouid never let them return. 

I know people who earn £20-30k and will easily spend 10% plus on season tickets, strips, away games, food and drink, merchandise etc but there are billionaires who 'support' our team and who only turn up when they are getting in for free. 

If these guys out in 1-5% of their earnings/worth then we wouldn't need to be in the position we are in!

i would call everyone of them out and if they wanted back on the board they would do it freely and offer their advice/expertise to the clubs benefit, not their financial gain. 

I know first hand of someone who was looking to invest in the club and were given the cold shoulder by 'the powers that be' as they weren't part of the old boys club. 

Buy the majority shareholding. Give King and Mini a shove down the marble staircase.

Convince some real money men to invest by putting my money where my mouth is.

Fix Ibrox, make it a stadium worthy of the best club in the World.

Then hire a board that knew what Rangers stands for. Buy some players and a manager to take us back to the top in Scotland and make an impact in Europe.

Aw shit my missus just woke me up and told me to take out the garbage. Back to reality.

On 06/10/2017 at 23:18, Del said:

Whatever it takes to get the current lot out and I wouid never let them return. 

I know people who earn £20-30k and will easily spend 10% plus on season tickets, strips, away games, food and drink, merchandise etc but there are billionaires who 'support' our team and who only turn up when they are getting in for free. 

If these guys out in 1-5% of their earnings/worth then we wouldn't need to be in the position we are in!

i would call everyone of them out and if they wanted back on the board they would do it freely and offer their advice/expertise to the clubs benefit, not their financial gain. 

I know first hand of someone who was looking to invest in the club and were given the cold shoulder by 'the powers that be' as they weren't part of the old boys club. 

How did I miss this .So right mate ?

Althought I might be a bit more intimidating if I had 60mill plus 

2 see King ,Whyte and both Murrays heads hanging from bridges 

I would gladly part with half of that 60mill just to savour this beautiful sight 

On 07/10/2017 at 20:12, 50ShadesofBlue said:

Would invest £20M over two seasons into the playing squad, £5M into renovating the stadium and surroundings and £5M into demolishing Edmiston House and build a venue with a club shop with bar/function room above it. 

It's ironic .If we had beggars connections and willing to fight the fight instead of being a shower of self serving pussies  .Edmiston house would probably be a state of the art building by now