If you won the lottery...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably just buy a blazer for me the mrs and my boy at a million a piece.

Maybe next year i would buy out king, and i would make my son the manager on the basis that he picks me and i take kenny millers place.

Naw, change of plan.

I would takeover the manky mob. Release all the players for free, pay all the non footballing staff their redundancy money. Next thing i would do is hire jimmy Bell to drive a bulldozer with big wrecking ball and totally demolish that dump in the east end.

42 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Coke and hookers?

Absolutely.

In all seriousness I don't know how much id invest into the club because I don't trust the current board to use the money for anything id want it used for.

I'd want it put towards stadium and surrounding area repairs/upgrades.

I always think about this, then overthink it...

How much say would I want in what we spent it on? Would I allow the current board to spend it? Would I want to takeover the Club? If I did, I wouldn't have the money to back it up after..

I always come to the conclusion it'd be far more confusing than just saying, fuck it here's £30 Million quid.

31 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I'd buy the taigs, expose all their seedy secrets and then destroy their club from the inside and live for the rest of my days as a skint hero.

Ha you’d need to win it twice Moussa’s worth £100m ?