If you won the lottery...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I'm bored in work with 30mins to go, so simple question.

If you were to win the Euro Millions and win say £100m, how much money would you put into the club and what would you realistically ask for back in return?

Wouldn't put one penny in. 

I'd buy 10 season tickets though and offer them out to local charitable organisations.

Probably 40m with the stipulation of anonymity and that 20m is spent on 4 or 5 quality players and 20m is set aside to subsidise their wages over their contracts.

Soft loan payable at 1p a year.

If I won 100m I'd probably have a drug fueled sex heart attack within 6mths, I'm confidant that with careful spending the remaining 60m will last me that long.

If I won a £167million, I would buy out all main  competetitors for what they paid and not a dime more than  they paid. I would put pressure on them saying I would buy them out and what's left of the £50m goes to a transfer budget while I would be looking to pump £20 million in to increase the capacity to between 57 - 60,000 with both corners and both enclosures becoming standing sections.

For an outlay of £70m I would have put us back where we should be and then I would be looking for a buyer within 5 years for £50m as long as they were spending £50m more in the next 5 years on the club while investing every penny from season books on players. 

The first thing I would do is the next strip release would be an orange top as a third kit and if any of those bigots  said anything regarding this then I'm sure between the club and orange order demanding they retract any statement and apologise to Rangers football club and the orange order or their arses would be sued over their bigoted comments, as the days of our revenue being down and our haters going unchallenged  would be well and truly over as an orange strip would outsell any strip within the U.K. and it's good for business 

Well we can all dream ,  but a £167 or even £100 , how much money would you need to live the rest of your days and make sure your kids are provided for.. 

18 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

A buffarrow?

If I heard you saying that I'd just assume you're a chinky tbh

I know, bad one. Trying to search what was happening with spell check right now. And stop being lacist.

3 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I'm bored in work with 30mins to go, so simple question.

If you were to win the Euro Millions and win say £100m, how much money would you put into the club and what would you realistically ask for back in return?

Every penny mate . Pay the mortage off and go on National Tv with a big smile on my face .

Tell everyone I was a bear and tell the scum , no luck . We are now coming to get you...You  mutant carpet sweepers ...

I would arrange a meeting with fraud King . Call the bastards out and give him an ultimatum .

I would then arrange though this site . To meet all the good bears with passion for our club . In strict privacy to ascertain who would be the bears that I wanted behind me .

Any one leaking info to our enemies would be invited back .

Behind closed doors . Every bear would be able to settle any difference with any to be proven to be guilty of this .

Every one of the media outlets would be banned

From day one . They would have to earn the right to be giving interviews anywhere near our club .

Life bans would be issued and the reasons mentioned for the ban

All away tickets would not be taken for a period of time .

The scum would only get the smallest allocation , we could give them for Ibrox .

Yes it's safe to say I would enjoy this scenario

Wish to fuck some diehard bear would win . Except for a kingaling obviously .

I'd buy the club and let it die.

thanks

Craig W.

Seriously if I were to invest 10's of millions I'd want a major say on how the club is being run and I'd have an immediate vote of no confidence in Mini and Robertson, they'd be in the same taxi as KM and Nico.

I'd then set about getting the much-needed maintenance work completed, quickly.

One wee thing I'd also do is offer the Orange Order the opportunity to hold the Church Parade back at Ibrox if nothing else just to wind up the taigs/media/snpeeeee. 

I'd front load the investment tbh. I have always said I dont know what the mega rich bears dont invest in our club It wouldn't take 100s of millions I dont even think it would take 30 million 15-20million spent well would have us back winning thing in Scotland consistently and in Europe 

I would subsidise the redevelopment of Ibrox and the surrounding area into a fucking beautiful, state of the art stadium. Look into additional revenue streams that can help the club self sustain in the years to come and then some.

I would get rid of the absolute clowns running the club and pay for a manager who knows a player, then i would take my seat knowing that I don’t need to be involved day to day but the club is in good hands.