Linfield

ps95v7

Good Luck tonight to Linfield against Scumdee United 

Linfield one of the only clubs to stand by us when others were knifing us in the back.

All the best to David Healy's team being televised on BBC Sheepshagging (ALBA) 17.15 

??????

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Aye, it's brutal.

Its when people use the clubs pet names to describe them too it gets me. The tims, the dons, the jags etc. 

Tims or the tic make me want to puke. So many ways to describe that vile club without using names they like.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye, it's brutal.

Its when people use the clubs pet names to describe them too it gets me. The tims, the dons, the jags etc. 

They have always been the tims to me and I am going back plenty years, the H*** got reversed somehow as well as "go home ya H***" was a chant directed towards them as they were streaming out of Ibrox after a bears victory with a "cheerio,cheerio,cheerio" chucked in.

Maybe someone can explain the H** one because I remember the chant clear as day.

46 minutes ago, ps95v7 said:

Good Luck tonight to Linfield against Scumdee United 

Linfield one of the only clubs to stand by us when others were knifing us in the back.

All the best to David Healy's team being televised on BBC Sheepshagging (ALBA) 17.15 

??????

Might watch that. Cheers.

56 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Scumdee utd. Its like cunts on here are 10.

I seen someone call Motherwell, murder well the other week ffs

I did it once when I first started using the forum and was quite rightly booed, it won't happen again, it was a schoolboy error and my shame lasted a fortnight. 

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I did it once when I first started using the forum and was quite rightly booed, it won't happen again, it was a schoolboy error and my shame lasted a fortnight. 

I hope you learnt your lesson Scott. You're a big cunt though so I wouldn't pull you up :lol:

We should never forget those who hated us, and always appreciate those who stood up and supported us. Those who helped us in the dark times most of all.

And by the same token I would hope Arsenal fans share the same sentiment and join our supporters in demanding the return of the Arsenal shares that were stolen from our club. 

These are the things that become part of our history and heritage , something that will never be taken away.

Our links to those clubs should not be forgotten. If you now our history, you know our club.

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

We should never forget those who hated us, and always appreciate those who stood up and supported us. Those who helped us in the dark times most of all.

And by the same token I would hope Arsenal fans share the same sentiment and join our supporters in demanding the return of the Arsenal shares that were stolen from our club. 

These are the things that become part of our history and heritage , something that will never be taken away.

Our links to those clubs should not be forgotten. If you now our history, you know our club.

Arsenal fans couldn't give a fuck about us. There's a large section of younger Arsenal fans that would barely know we even exist.