Rangers Picture Thread

14 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Released after 76 Cup Final win over Hearts. 3-1

B819B628-96CC-4B39-ACE5-BF45FC45EA66.jpeg

Ha ha - that brings back old memories. For younger bears on here get this - that picture is the cover of a vinyl album. It's a recording of the radio commentary by David Francey on BBC Scotland.

In 1976 if you wanted to relive a game then this was about it! No youtube, DVD or Julesscotia vids ???

The amazing tackle by Tam Forsyth, possibly the greatest I saw.

"It was to be Scotland’s day, but only after Forsyth had produced a game-saving challenge on Channon who had just Rough to beat having been set up by Peter Taylor. 

'The tackle of the season" said The Herald’s picture caption on the Monday morning. Few could disagree." 

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

"It was to be Scotland’s day, but only after Forsyth had produced a game-saving challenge on Channon who had just Rough to beat having been set up by Peter Taylor. 

'The tackle of the season" said The Herald’s picture caption on the Monday morning. Few could disagree." 

That's a brilliant pic Tanneral. I remember that tackle like it was yesterday. Big Tam came from nowhere just as Channon was about to shoot. That ball went flying into the old North Enclosure without a bounce.

Last minute of the game which secured a 2-1 victory. 

2 minutes ago, tannerall said:

That was the game were Docherty made some shite comment before hand about Forsyth.