*** The Official Rangers vs Motherwell Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Do you think if I mentioned someone the board would hire him ?

No, of course not, but usually when people have very strong opinions they offer alternatives. For me, Pedro must stay because I can't offer an alternatives just now. He isn't perfect by a long stretch but the only options I can see are McInnes and McLeish , and both scare the life out of me

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, BluebearDory said:

If there is one positive to take from today it is that Moult has more chance of fucking the scum over in the final than our bunch ever did ?

Don't kid yourself on - would love to see an upset, but it's a cert they'll be tanked by the Unwashed. At least it won't be us on the receiving end.

Just now, Gaffbear said:

Sack the manager again  SHUT up.

What did he do wrong today.? . Morellos was battered . Cardosso was battered . Pena was poor but won us the game last week .  . Windass is all we have till January down that side . . We bossed the first half.. John has been excellent and dorrans too recently.. 

They should have been down to 9 men but poor refereeing has cost us again. 

My only gripe was not playing holt so to let dorrans go forward more . Apart from that we lost to poor goalkeeping and a fluke . 

Anyway what magic wand do we have to bring in someone else .

This post is what's wrong with Rangers supporters.

It's head in the sand stuff, a blind man could see we are on the road to no where with Pedro. Continue with him and we will win fuck all.

His bug game record is disgusting, how do folk even defend that? It's utterly ridiculous 

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I have tried to stay loyal to Pedro and he is a decent man, but it is becoming clear he cannot manage a team like ours, the job is just too big. 

If he is left in position then fuck knows where we will end up this season.  :depressed:

aye. me to. Every big game seems to be a bridge we cant cross.

21 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Right OK, you smart arses who have come out and said Pedro must go (BTW hardly any of you have been commenting on the game), who would you bring in that will give us instant success? You must have someone in mind if you have decided he must go? 

I think McLeish or McInnes could put together three wins on the trot with this group of players. There are other options too. 

We are short of 3 top quality signings in our first 11. We have replaced so many players over a short time people need to calm down. Even if we did win today were still way short of quality to beat the tarriers anyway. We need some top quality reinforcements. We need a top notch centre mid who can control a game as we don't have 1 and 2 top quality wingers.

5 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Unfortunately that's the nail in the head.  We wanted him to be a success, he seems a good guy, very passionate and all the rest of it - but that stat is the fact of the matter in a nutshell. 

It is just not working S, like you say I think he is a decent man but I have had enough, his results are not good enough. 

5 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Unfortunately that's the nail in the head.  We wanted him to be a success, he seems a good guy, very passionate and all the rest of it - but that stat is the fact of the matter in a nutshell. 

It is just not working S, like you say I think he is a decent man but I have had enough, his results are not good enough. 

this reminded of our 9 in a row games in the tommy burns era. They'd dominate possession, not score, make a fuck up in defence and we'd score and shut up shop.

I'm not excusing it but the Motherwell booking count should have been much higher with at least one sending off.

We have to turn possession into goals and we never looked likely to. I never leave before the end but today I felt I could have. I don't blame Pedro alone but it is his problem to fix.

Was Dorrans playing?

Which team was Windass playing for? Was he the mascot?

Does Candeias prefer rugby, his shots are like conversions.

Still. The double is still on.

Can't disagree with criticism of the manager but I would put the majority of the blame on the players today,ultimately if you can't win games like that at Rangers then the manager will deservedly be sacked but we haven't half seen some amount of bottle merchants playing for Rangers in the last couple of years.

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

This post is what's wrong with Rangers supporters.

It's head in the sand stuff, a blind man could see we are on the road to no where with Pedro. Continue with him and we will win fuck all.

His bug game record is disgusting, how do folk even defend that? It's utterly ridiculous 

Top post. 100% agree.  Road to nowhere and big game record sums it up nicely.  Outrageous we have spent what we have and are right where we were this time in 2016.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Changing the manager won’t change that team. 

I'm not sure he's getting the most out of this team though. We were just beaten by a Motherwell team that's only really got one good player (Moult). The rest of their squad consists of players like that Newcastle reject we had on loan. We've got multiple players who should be of that calibre in Alves, Foderingham, Morelos, Dorrans, and Jack. 

Just now, rangersross said:

I'm not sure he's getting the most out of this team though. We were just beaten by a Motherwell team that's only really got one good player (Moult). The rest of their squad consists of players like that Newcastle reject we had on loan. We've got multiple players who should be of that calibre in Alves, Foderingham, Morelos, Dorrans, and Jack. 

No fight no creativity no clue. 

Archived