Bruno concerned by excessive physicality here.

Marky.

2 hours ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

All going to end in tears if we sit back and continue to be footballs punching bag.

Half think we will turn toxic in the next year or so if it continues but I also don’t see anyone who’s able to speak out actually wanting to, we can all talk here but if our voices aren’t heard and taken into consideration then fuck all will change.

Absolute joke.

It's going to cause I riot,could feel the tension on Sunday only a matter of time before it boils over we've seen our club  on the end of constant attacks and it's now happening on the field and going unpunished,it's only a matter of time if things continue like this.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

It's going to cause I riot,could feel the tension on Sunday only a matter of time before it boils over we've seen our been on the end of constant attacks and it's now happening on the field and going unpunished,it's only a matter of time if things continue like this.

Think eventually it’s inevitable mate, we are everyone’s punching bag now, will end up turning toxic.