eskbankloyal

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, ScotlandGer said:

Surely the CO should have some sort of refereeing experience? From the press release put out when he was appointed he appears to have no relevant experience.

http://scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fa_news.cfm?page=1961&newsID=13575&newsCategoryID=1

A scumbag beggar in . One goes out .

We are fucked

You have to hand it to the rhodents

These last six years . They have played a blinder

6 minutes ago, cascadeshrimp said:

You must not have seen my further post in the thread mate

In no way am I pandering to the authorities here.

I can see Alves getting 3 or 4 game ban at appeal, hope i'm wrong

I know you are not pandering to the authorities bud, Wasn't having a go at you, I agree Alves might well get a 3 or 4 match ban but a line has to be drawn somewhere and this may as well be it, About time The board grew a set of baws and rattled a few cages, It's been open season on Rangers since 2012, Time to make a stand and to hell with the consequences.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

The CO has been one of their own since it's inception

I have it on good authority . The panel they use are all predominately beggar fucks as well

It would not be hard to get a list of favourable people drawn up when called for .

It's all in secret anyway .

We really do deserve everything we get putting up with the shite

I think Pedro will nut the cunt if he ever bumps into him.

The Club really need to do more on these matters and lead from the front. 

See Brenda got his bit in about the Well assassin. Basically serving notice that his players are to be protected and by fuck if there are challenges going in like against us, liewell would very publicly take it all the way, taking into account their players would already have already dealt with it in their own inimitable way.

We need to toughen up from top to bottom and that ncludes getting smarter.

1 hour ago, Band of Brothers said:

That had more incidents and yet we got punished as usual sometimes I think do I have blue tinted glasses on but when you look back no we bloody do not I was hoping for a fight on Sunday but we would not have a team left if we had played them at there own game.

It's been in the pipeline for years, since Walter retired. No one who commanded respect from all corners since then and now we are held in utter contempt and told we deserve everything we get. Warburton was a wuss, Pedro's painted as a loony. We need someone to give us some respect back thato, then the haters won't have it so easy.

57 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

A scumbag beggar in . One goes out .

We are fucked

You have to hand it to the rhodents

These last six years . They have played a blinder

They've played it very well.

The role itself is just bizarre though. Basically a random football fan gets to decide who gets banned or not.

If they wanted to do it properly the CO would be a retired, qualified official from another association who has no connections or affiliations to our game.

53 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I think Pedro will nut the cunt if he ever bumps into him.

The Club really need to do more on these matters and lead from the front. 

See Brenda got his bit in about the Well assassin. Basically serving notice that his players are to be protected and by fuck if there are challenges going in like against us, liewell would very publicly take it all the way, taking into account their players would already have already dealt with it in their own inimitable way.

We need to toughen up from top to bottom and that ncludes getting smarter.

wish I'd bump into him

See your right there mate . The beggars pick their times to put their heads out there .

It beats a weak as piss statement any day of the week

13 minutes ago, ScotlandGer said:

They've played it very well.

The role itself is just bizarre though. Basically a random football fan gets to decide who gets banned or not.

If they wanted to do it properly the CO would be a retired, qualified official from another association who has no connections or affiliations to our game.

You can be absolutely sure . It is not random mate . GCC council random maybe

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

I still cannot see this on the Club web site or twitter page, anyone know why ?

They ain't paid the WiFi bill and admin 2 is imminent.

They seem to be slow uploading stuff the last week or so, I'm wondering if the usual person that does it is mebey off

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It was surely close mate . Chances missed aside

If Well get man sent off . We are probably in the final

Corrupt as fuck for me

It will continue

It was Stokes' assault on Tav, I still can't believe what I saw was not seen/punished retrospectively. Flying elbows can be missed at the time, I just don't know how there wasn't more said about that waste of skin, oxygen thief tramp stokes and how he got away with it. 

14 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

They seem to be slow uploading stuff the last week or so, I'm wondering if the usual person that does it is mebey off

:mutley:

Yes maybe on holiday, just seemed strange it was not up. :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Spliffy said:

It's been in the pipeline for years, since Walter retired. No one who commanded respect from all corners since then and now we are held in utter contempt and told we deserve everything we get. Warburton was a wuss, Pedro's painted as a loony. We need someone to give us some respect back thato, then the haters won't have it so easy.

That is a brilliant post mate . Well put and so fucking true

I can't help but feel the club lose a bit of credibility in appealing Alves though. It was stupidity and a stick on red card - the compliance officer is 100% right to flag it up.... it's just the consistency of the flagging up the club take issue with.

The club is correct that the system is poor, the more high profile the match/club, the more scrutiny and the more chance of a ban.

I can't understand why a couple of ex referees don't sit down on a Monday and Tuesday and review all games and incidents, perhaps ask the clubs if they have anything they wish to flag up first, and review it and report anything to a compliance officer. It just makes so much more sense than the current system.. 

Personally, I do feel the Bowman incident was one of those ones that could either be a yellow or a red. If the ref gave him a straight red card, it's unlikely an appeal would be successful as it would be seen as justified. He didn't mean it, but he lead with the elbow and that isn't acceptable.

There is some absurdity that Alves gets a 2 game ban but Moult gets a yellow card for the same offence at the same incident. 

I'm hoping this kick starts a war every time we walk onto the pitch. The players need to step up now, take no shit. We need to be the toughest and most brutal team in the league, Motherwell didn't fear us when they should of. 

Good statement from us and let's hope we see it on the pitch.

Just beware of what goes around comes around, Cardosos elbow on Moult isn't the cleverest either.

McLean had a terrible game & the fact he was refereeing again tonight speaks volumes of SFA incompetence 

18 minutes ago, Ace said:

Just beware of what goes around comes around, Cardosos elbow on Moult isn't the cleverest either.

McLean had a terrible game & the fact he was refereeing again tonight speaks volumes of SFA incompetence 

The refs for Tuesdays game were posted by the SFA along with the Cup games. Interesting to see (after he also apparently missed a penalty at tonights game) if he gets “demoted”next week. 

3 minutes ago, ARockit said:

The refs for Tuesdays game were posted by the SFA along with the Cup games. Interesting to see (after he also apparently missed a penalty at tonightsif he gets “demoted”next week. 

He's in charge of the St.Mirren v Morton game at the weekend. Possibly the biggest game of the Championship on Saturday. Just the same as Beaton wasn't demoted after the Hibs game - he was in charge of Dunfermline v Falkirk that weekend which is also regarded as a derby by Falkirk/Dunfermline fans.

2 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

There's at least four or five of them on the media team employed full time.