I think we will improve whoever gets the job even temporary

Smile

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

We will improve initially without a doubt. Teams tend to always get good results immediately following a manager leaving, it's what they do in the long term will be interesting 

The Aberdeen double header will be the first significant test and then of course the New Year match.

I'm not so sure as a new manager cannot control the cluster fuck decisions of the referees. Last night again Power goes through the back of Dorrans yellow card all day long he then gets a yellow in the 2nd half which would of meant a red and killie playing practically the entire 2nd half with 10 men.

6 minutes ago, soulboy said:

I'm not so sure as a new manager cannot control the cluster fuck decisions of the referees. Last night again Power goes through the back of Dorrans yellow card all day long he then gets a yellow in the 2nd half which would of meant a red and killie playing practically the entire 2nd half with 10 men.

Pedro had 5 points out of 15 at home refs decisions or not it was always going to end this way with those results.

One would think that after last night's performance they couldn't get any worse, so a reasonable bet they could improve, but personally I just can't see any major step change forthcoming and we won't need to wait for the sheep fixtures to prove it. Poor ball control, misplaced passes, poor movement and more, has got little to do with tactics. The stuff just aint there. We are pish.

Unless hertz have noze dived even further than the worst team in the league, I see us getting turned over.

1 minute ago, MurrayWilson said:

Definitely, the squad we have now has for the most part better players than for the last few yeasr. A new man will get mote out of them, I have no doubt about that.

I admire your optimism.

Get more out of them to end up where exactly?

I don't think we'll even get near the sheep, which isn't a bad thing in one respect.

25 minutes ago, soulboy said:

I agree but Hibs should have been down to 10 men. hearts we had a perfectly good goal chopped off and as I said ref last night. Referees are costing us points not just the manager.

New manager in same old shit referees.

I agree to an extent but the way PC winds everyone up I can understand us being made a target to an extent.  A manager who knows how to conduct himself would get a better response I would hope.

46 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I admire your optimism.

Get more out of them to end up where exactly?

I don't think we'll even get near the sheep, which isn't a bad thing in one respect.

Quite simple really, get more out of them in respect of performances and results. Where we will end up in the league table I don't know. In what respect would not getting near Aberdeen be a good thing? You accuse others of having no ambition for the club but don't want us to get near Aberdeen. Why? Most supporters I know want us to be as good as we possibly can be.

It was the same when McCall took over the reins, their was an obvious reaction and results improved but ultimately not enough to get thru the playoffs, MW came in and the improvement was their for all to see again.....once more it was a false dawn as we struggled big time the following season....you could even suggest their is an element of improvement under Pedro but ultimately not enough to take us to the level required...... Another change in manager will most probably see an improvement again but their is no longevity to the form changing for the better, the next appointment needs to be a good one but hey we have been saying that for years now.

I believe Pedro got rid of a lot of dross and replaced them with better players that for whatever reason he isn’t getting the best out of.

Under a new manager I would expect Morelos, Candias, Alves, Cardoso and possibly even Peña, with intense training, to go on and have great careers under us.