What now happens to Morelos?

Essandoh

56 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

With Caixinha and the rest of his staff out the door, Herrera is now the only English and Spanish speaking middle man for Morelos and Pena. Let’s put Pena aside and assume he’s already arranging his move away with Caixinha gone.

How isolated is Morelos going to be now? Regardless of his recent goal drought, the potential in him is clear as day. I’m fully in support of Caixinha’s sacking. I just worry about the effects this will have on the wee man. He’s only been here since July and will still be settling in off the park. The language barrier can be beaten on the pitch but it’s a different story off it.

Cunts bizarrely writing him off as a “dud” need not comment.

How many Ukrainian speakers did we have when Oleg Kuznetsov signed?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He’ll be absolutely fine. He was a JJ recommendation, I think he came here to play for Rangers unlike Pena and Herrera whose heads would also have been turned because Pedro was in charge.

I’m looking for a reaction from Alves, show us he’ here for Rangers and not to keep fit for fucking Portugal

Morelos was doing great... scoring goals etc... then Pedro changed our winning formation to a one-man (Morelos) up front alone. 

Yes he held it up and gave 100% but he needed a playing partner... like he had in August and September.

Whoever comes in now needs to keep Morelos and play him up front with someone else. 

Like or dislike Miller, whatever your opinion is, but it worked sometimes and Morelos had the goals last month.

4 hours ago, Essandoh said:

With Caixinha and the rest of his staff out the door, Herrera is now the only English and Spanish speaking middle man for Morelos and Pena. Let’s put Pena aside and assume he’s already arranging his move away with Caixinha gone.

How isolated is Morelos going to be now? Regardless of his recent goal drought, the potential in him is clear as day. I’m fully in support of Caixinha’s sacking. I just worry about the effects this will have on the wee man. He’s only been here since July and will still be settling in off the park. The language barrier can be beaten on the pitch but it’s a different story off it.

Cunts bizarrely writing him off as a “dud” need not comment.

Well if I was a footballer and went to a foreign country I would learn the language, I'm sure he or the club have enough money for English lessons. Also did he have any South American mates in Finland?