Desmond v Daly

Jonok

4 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

That is what will happen..SILENCE and wait for it all to go away..Sweep sweep is the tarriers default position and their brass necks will remain untouched..HYPOCRITES OF THE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER..A VILE club and support...

and i'll tell you what mate the silence from Britney, English et al is deafening

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw this....ragin! :lol:

"Analysing the British tax avoiders by interviewing an Irishman who will pay taxes in Ireland, which is not Britain. But dont dare say a word about Brenda. Oh and those Mrs Browns Boys actors ( also Irish). 

This f@cking country !!!!!!   
That report is the very epitome of fake news.

" No suggestion that Mr Desmond or his company broke the law " 

Don't recall anyone doorstepping Murray for his ILLEGAL tax avoidance.  
Has he ever suffered any opprobrium for his years of evasion ? 
Has he been called to account on ANY news programme, or in any print media ? 
Has he feck. 

Any mention of the offshore report in the media ? Not to my knowledge.
The corruption associated with Rangers* ( deid ) and the SFA has gone on under the noses of every journalist in Scotland.
It has been spelled out for them by RTC and every Bampot Internet site. All they had to do was lift it, in its entirety, and get it to the presses. 
They can manage to do it for Jabba's pish, but not for the most corrupt footballer club owner
in this country, nor for the most corrupt governing body. 
And that's before we even get to the career criminal Dave King. FFS ! 

The hypocrisy is breathtaking.How many EBT recipients have the BBC got on their books?
I hope DD has a strongly worded legal letter winging its way to BBC Scotland. 
What relevance have the tax arrangements of 4 Irish citizens ( DD and the 3 actors from Mrs Brown's boys ) have to the economy of Scotland ? 

Sorry for the rant, but I'm furious...... did you get that ?   

Edit: I see Dermot has sent a strongly worded letter. That's them telt

:lol:

26 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

It will be the same reaction as the dodgy dealings with GCC, The Pedo Ring, not counting attendances, Juninho EBT, Dodgy film funding, these cunts are Teflon nothing sticks, Hoping for Karma to kick in soon surely. 

Yup. Mind the last Mark Daly expose? The fallout lasted what, a few days?

In fact, no. Nobody cared beyond Rangers fans. Disgusting what that club gets away with that others wouldn't.

24 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yup. Mind the last Mark Daly expose? The fallout lasted what, a few days?

In fact, no. Nobody cared beyond Rangers fans. Disgusting what that club gets away with that others wouldn't.

When you think back to the hyperbole around us in 2012 it was everywhere everyday for about 6 months, led by the Scottish press who tried and succeeded in setting the agenda.

Even when the pedo ring goes to court it will be news for one day and then someone in a Rangers top will kick a dug and take away the headlines. Sickening 

Should ask any mhanky you know what they think of all of this. They're quick enough to greet about tax avoidance/evasion when it suits them. 

So far Dermot Desmond has been  implicated in the Mossack Fonseca /Paradise Papers leaks. It's all coming home to roost.

I remember many of them being adamantly against John Reid the 'war criminal'. High moral standards and that. Clearly the morals evaporate when it's to the financial benefit of their club (or when it's just so bad that it couldn't be acknowledged, of course). Hypocrites the lot of them. Same with everyone else commenting on Scottish football that took us apart but turn a blind eye to other things.

Clearly morals are partisan in Scottish football.