Desmond v Daly

Jonok

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Bit OT but im getting dragged kicking n screaming to The Trafford Centre at the end of the month for Christmas shopping .Never been n its meant to be huge ffs .Oh the joy ,Cannot wait 

Are you driving there? If so, get there early because parking can be a nightmare. Good idea also to make a note of where you have actually parked. 

When I lived in Cheshire I visited the Trafford Centre on numerous occasions but didn’t buy a bloody thing. Always got fed up with the huge crowds and got out of there as quick as I could.

Anyway, good luck. I’d deliberately leave my wallet at home. 

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Whit can you get there that you can’t buy on eBay ? Forby burgers and shit. Fuck shopping and any place there’s loads of wummin and weans

theres nothing you can buy there that you cant get on amazon - apart from a pint in the Weatherspoon's.

1 hour ago, standup said:

Did Desdemona use any of his aggressively, but legally, gained immoral tax avoidance stash to fund  sellik in any way?

He bankrolled the pair of republican flops robbie and roy,and he is paying brendas wages from his loose change.
Sporting advantage anyone?