• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, The Godfather said:

Nae wonder cunts laugh at us.

You spouted that pish at the pub you'd get launched through a table 

Mental man

He's never been close to being world class never mind at 36 coming from Cagliari to the SPFL :lol: 

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Using last night's game as an example.

Alves, Cardoso and Wallace all injured. Who do you play ahead of Danny Wilson? Aidan Wilson and Ross McCrorie together?

Don’t know his current position but I would choose Bates all day long before Danny Wilson.  Not saying he is the answer to our problems but we need to get CB’s in who can defend.  Danny Wilson has proved time and again that he can’t.  

53 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Fronted by Kenny Miller, the similarities between PLG, Ferguson and Miller Caixinha is staggering.

The foreign players are being alienated, we've got a world class defender in Bruno Alves who can't perform and doesn't look happy. As soon as Caixinha is gone then we start to see Wilson, Holt etc getting games every week when they're simply not Rangers class and are dragging the rest of the squad down with them. I don't care if Holt and Wilson had 1 good game this season, they're not good enough to play for Rangers, neither is Miller (anymore)

We badly need a manager in to kick people's balls and get rid of the cancerous cliques and division within the place. It's too much of a pals' act from the top to the bottom and it's ruining us, we could buy 3 or 4 good quality players and they'll struggle to do anything when players like Miller are throwing toys out the pram and creating a division in the squad because he's rightly not starting games anymore. How dare Pedro drop Miller? The guy never stood a chance the minute he done that.

Look across the city, everyone of them are singing from the same hymn sheet, there's not even as much as a rumour coming from them about fall outs etc. 

Look at our squad under Smith, Souness etc, no-one would ever go against the grain with those guys or they'd be out. 

We really are a shambles at the moment, Murty, Miller, Wilson, Holt etc have all been there since the Championship and have a sense of entitlement because of this, we badly need rid of these characters who can't deliver on the pitch and are creating division off of it - don't believe for a minute they want the best for Rangers, they want the best for themselves

You're correct and it hasn't been for the first time either. 

Underperforming boards embrace this kind of shit as it takes heat away from the and the real problems. 

Kenny big bawz is the man and Murty irrelevant. Pedro's signings were in the main foreigners, so I can only guess what they think a player actually played a part in his downfall. Pedro did deserve to go, but all that surrounded it was distasteful and badly handled yet again after the MW debacle.

This board simply abdicate their responsibility and for me they abdicate their right to be stewards of our institution.

I have visions of Miller licking mini's balls as he spreads the poison.

Our players are far from being the best, but it is obvious to a blind man that something just aint right. Too many coincidences in the last few weeks of Pedro's signings missing.

We have Miller running about like an arse giving it large, like his best laid plans are unravelling before his eyes. Some of the foreign contingent must look around and wonder wtf they've let themselves in for. Some never started, whilst others are just going through the motions.

As I posted earlier, there is a sickness at the club permeating through every part of the organisation. I doubt any manager can fix it whilst this board are in power. If a manager kicks bawz the usual culprits will no doubt run telling tales to mini/Robertson to undermine the manager and this board will let it fester to cause division as division is what they're good at and serves a iseful purpose for them.

Not an honest man among them and it will take a desoerate manager to take a job under them. 

As for a clear out, start with the keeper and your way through the team. The MW old guard the worst of them!

1 minute ago, Ibroxholm said:

Don’t know his current position but I would choose Bates all day long before Danny Wilson.  Not saying he is the answer to our problems but we need to get CB’s in who can defend.  Danny Wilson has proved time and again that he can’t.  

He's only just returned from injury too - and is a far worse defender than Aidan Wilson, McCrorie or Danny Wilson. Should never have been signed.

1 minute ago, Ibroxholm said:

STFU. He's a Rangers man.

:thumbsup:

14 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Using last night's game as an example.

Alves, Cardoso and Wallace all injured. Who do you play ahead of Danny Wilson? Aidan Wilson and Ross McCrorie together?

Yes.

Using the Hamilton game as a reason for dropping Danny Wilson, about 5 times he played us into trouble trying to play out from the back.

Playing 2 lads together, who have likely played together plenty times, isn't such a bad idea.

5 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

Bates is the worst centre half I've seen at ibrox. I'd rather Kiernan or svensson ffs before him.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Yes.

Using the Hamilton game as a reason for droppibg Danny Wilson, about 5 times he played us into trouble trying to play out from the back.

Playing 2 lads together, who have likely played together plenty times, isn't such a bad idea.

Fair enough. I'm a big fan of those two (Aidan Wilson McCrorie) but don't think they're anywhere near ready to be playing together in central defence in the first-team. 

7 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

Have you even seen Bates play? He's fucking stinking.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Bates is the worst centre half I've seen at ibrox. I'd rather Kiernan or svensson ffs before him.

Said it when he signed on loan - and again when he signed permanently - it makes no sense that we brought him in. Although, I did later find out why we brought him in...Warbiola though Ross McCrorie was garbage and had no future as a CB.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

He's only just returned from injury too - and is a far worse defender than Aidan Wilson, McCrorie or Danny Wilson. Should never have been signed.

Totally disagree, I think he is the best defender of the three you mention.  He is ungainly in his movement and limited in his distribution but he is pretty good defender from what I’ve seen.  Unfortunately fans tend to be more lenient on young players comfortable on the ball rather than the rugged defensive types.  If Bates had made the same mistake as McCrorie did against Hamilton, he would have got absolutely slaughtered on here.

2 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

Totally disagree, I think he is the best defender of the three you mention.  He is ungainly in his movement and limited in his distribution but he is pretty good defender from what I’ve seen.  Unfortunately fans tend to be more lenient on young players comfortable on the ball rather than the rugged defensive types.  If Bates had made the same mistake as McCrorie did against Hamilton, he would have got absolutely slaughtered on here.

Nonsense. He's rotten. I lost count of the number of goals he cost us even playing U20s football last season as he got rag-dolled by weans half his size.

There was a reason he was sat on the bench for Raith Rovers before we signed him.

Just now, The Dude said:

Nonsense. He's rotten. I lost count of the number of goals he cost us even playing U20s football last season as he got rag-dolled by weans half his size.

There was a reason he was sat on the bench for Raith Rovers before we signed him.

Bates is a horrific defender and the fact he’s on our bench shows how far we have fallen

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Fair enough. I'm a big fan of those two (Aidan Wilson McCrorie) but don't think they're anywhere near ready to be playing together in central defence in the first-team. 

Possibly not, but as you said, injuries happen and needs must.

Danny Wilson had 2 good games but then 2 horrific games, he is at a level he will likely not improve on imo.

Get the 2 lads together and continue their bonding as a partnership.