***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

5 hours ago, Siwel said:

Nooooope

His experience on the park will be absolutely vital mate. Also I wouldn't play Pena the game will pass him by. Same starting 11 but candeias for Pena. Windass into CAM with candeias onto left or right wing.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, KingKirk said:

He's one of only a few we have that's got experience of going up there that's why I the he must start the game.

Foderingham, Tav, Wilson, Holt, Windass and even though on the other team Jack will all start and have played in this fixture.

14 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

You can’t possibly change a lot of the team from Wednesday. My only change would be Morelos for Miller but that isn’t going to happen so hopefully it’ll be the same again. 

I hope we press them as much as we did and get Pena on the ball early

wouldn't change the team at all from Wed, no reason too at all...

-1/10 thread.

Don't even know the time, venue or where I can watch the game on T.V.

If Morelos is back I'd have him in for Miller otherwise same team and attitude as Wednesday, hope to fuck we don't revert to type and actually start some real momentum. Think we will see a much better Aberdeen however so we will need to up our game. Reckon they'll grab a goal first. 

1 hour ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Just an extended Saturday night tbh, setting my alarm to get up and have an alcohol fuelled Sash Bash.

Back to belng optimistic for me, 3-1 Rangers. Windass to score.

I'm doing deliveries Friday and Sat night then get an early one Saturday. Got the troops coming up at 6.30 Sunday for a stinking wan. Nothing better ;)

Had a quick look on their forum again as its been funny reading since Wednesday.

Some of them have gave their tickets to other people as they can't be arsed watching tomorrow and the rest seem mostly resigned to defeat. You also have the hardcore ones that believe tomorrow Jack ends up in an ambulance :lol:  

Just now, Wearethepeople72 said:

I actually fancy us to win this strongly after Wednesday night.

No doubt that means we will get beat as that's been the story of this season, you think things are getting better than it all goes to shit again. :lol: 

@Mr Soprano

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Had a quick look on their forum again as its been funny reading since Wednesday.

Some of them have gave their tickets to other people as they can't be arsed watching tomorrow and the rest seem mostly resigned to defeat. You also have the hardcore ones that believe tomorrow Jack ends up in an ambulance :lol:  

rocket_scientist, on 02 Dec 2017 - 09:38 AM, said:

A H** I know said last week that TD is a stumbling block. When I asked why he said hes a catholic or hes got a catholic name or something. Amazing that decades after Souness signed Mo, the hardcore Neanderthal H** still thinks like that.

:lol: 

Just now, Gustav said:

rocket_scientist, on 02 Dec 2017 - 09:38 AM, said:

A H** I know said last week that TD is a stumbling block. When I asked why he said hes a catholic or hes got a catholic name or something. Amazing that decades after Souness signed Mo, the hardcore Neanderthal H** still thinks like that.

:lol: 

It's not a stumbling block it's a nail in the coffin. We don't need weird taigy names in and around the club.

I don't want to hear that anyone at the club goes to a fucking chapel 

44 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Sneaky prods stealing ambulances no doubt

Archived