Has anyone seen Mr Hubbard lately?

I usually get to help Johnny Hubbard through the crowds (always of wellwishers) along the front of the stadium to the main door, but haven't seen him for a few games. Front door staff confirm they have not seen him for a while either. Am just hoping he is OK and know that there are other RM members who see him regularly in Ayrshire. Can anyone let us know if The Penalty King is ok please? He's 86 now and wasn't too well not that long ago.

Cheers.

Seen him last season telling two wee guys that were eating chippies that they wouldn't make being a professional footballer eating that :lol:

He then stood showing them.how to take a penalty.

Cracking auld guy. Can't believe he still has to come in and sit with the fans. He should be up about the directors box. Had a go at some of the older players at narsa for it 

13 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

I usually get to help Johnny Hubbard through the crowds (always of wellwishers) along the front of the stadium to the main door, but haven't seen him for a few games. Front door staff confirm they have not seen him for a while either. Am just hoping he is OK and know that there are other RM members who see him regularly in Ayrshire. Can anyone let us know if The Penalty King is ok please? He's 86 now and wasn't too well not that long ago.

Cheers.

I have to report that Mr  J Hubbard has been re-admitted to Hospital his condition is giving cause for concern , this info is from a friend of mine and is 100% accurate , he is very frail , I will try and get a regular update for you . 

32 minutes ago, mountaineer said:

I have to report that Mr  J Hubbard has been re-admitted to Hospital his condition is giving cause for concern , this info is from a friend of mine and is 100% accurate , he is very frail , I will try and get a regular update for you . 

Really sorry to hear that. Please pass on our best wishes if you can and tell him the bears have been asking after him?

36 minutes ago, mountaineer said:

Fuck that’s sad news, hopefully his health picks up soon. 

58 minutes ago, mountaineer said:

Terrible news

Hope he gets better soon. Ridiculous that he's not got a seat in around the directors area 

6 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Seen him last season telling two wee guys that were eating chippies that they wouldn't make being a professional footballer eating that :lol:

He then stood showing them.how to take a penalty.

Cracking auld guy. Can't believe he still has to come in and sit with the fans. He should be up about the directors box. Had a go at some of the older players at narsa for it 

Fucking ridiculous that the club hasn't offered him a seat there 

1 hour ago, mountaineer said:

Sad news, really hope his health picks up, one of very few real Rangers legends left. 

Epitomizes everything that is great about our club.

Loyalty, Honesty, Pride. All attributes Johnny & many of his generation display  throughout their lives. Often wonder what the likes of him , Bobby Brown & Eric Caldow etc think of some of directors & players of recent years.

Hope he recovers and returns to his place in the stand (Should be directors box for life imo)

Gutted to hear he's in hospital. This time of year is a fucker for the older folk. 

Really hope he has a speedy recovery and is back at Ibrox as soon as possible. Never got the chance to see him play, but obviously know all about him. It's the likes of him that should regularly be in talking to our U15's etc... Telling them what it means, and more importantly, what it takes to become a Rangers player. 

Get well soon. 

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Fucking ridiculous that the club hasn't offered him a seat there 

One of the older players said "nothing to do.with me"

Well they should be forcing it ffs. Old guy with what I think is his wife and daughter struggling to get to.where he sits.

Heartbreaking to see but also inspiring he still manages to do what all of us love doing. He stood to talk to everyone and whoever it is with him just shake their heads and say come.on but he seems to love it :lol:

Johnny Hubbard was one of my old man’s favourite Rangers, I remember how chuffed he was telling me about meeting Johnny’s daughter when away on holiday somewhere.

Johnny epitomises everything that is great about our club, his continuing love for Rangers and the way he has time for the fans is an example for everyone. I sincerely hope he overcomes any health issues and is around for many years to come.