Junkies vs Rangers

Escobar

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morellos and candeias must start and Miller must be benched.  Miller suited to be impact player with 20 minutes left ...

I' go 352 tonight .with John and Tav as wingers with Wilson Bruno and cardosso as the back .Holt and bourjy holding with candeias or windass behind front 2 

Any real intention or notice that the players are capable of putting serious pressure on the scum will be tested tonight.

Come away from easter road with 3 points (and all our support safe) would be like an early Christmas present for me. 

C'mon Rangers 

5 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

Morellos and candeias must start and Miller must be benched.  Miller suited to be impact player with 20 minutes left ...

I' go 352 tonight .with John and Tav as wingers with Wilson Bruno and cardosso as the back .Holt and bourjy holding with candeias or windass behind front 2 

Threat from them is the lighting quick wingers and dominating in the middle. 

Think we need to try bypass the midfield. Issie there is both thier Cbs decent in the air.

I think wee defo need 5 in midfield though.

Fod

Tav          Alves         Wilson          John 

Cardoso

Candias     Holt         Barjonas    Windass

Morelos 

Think above would work. Maybe swap Wilson and Cardoso 

5 minutes ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

Threat from them is the lighting quick wingers and dominating in the middle. 

Think we need to try bypass the midfield. Issie there is both thier Cbs decent in the air.

I think wee defo need 5 in midfield though.

Fod

Tav          Alves         Wilson          John 

Cardoso

Candias     Holt         Barjonas    Windass

Morelos 

Think above would work. Maybe swap Wilson and Cardoso 

We need someone who will win the vast majority of the tackles they put in in the defensive midfield role. Wilson is not that player. 

It amazes me the amount of people that want to see him in midfield despite him never playing there in his puff. 

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

We need someone who will win the vast majority of the tackles they put in in the defensive midfield role. Wilson is not that player. 

It amazes me the amount of people that want to see him in midfield despite him never playing there in his puff. 

Provide an alternative? 

I know Miller has been in there helping McCrorie. 

But cant step in and di it alone 

Alves??  Rossiter? Dalcio?  

Big performance needed but if the players show the same desire as they did against the wooly penetrators then we should be fine.

It's only Hibs ffs, We are Rangers and We should be fearing no cunt and I hope Murty is instilling that into the players. 

8 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Stupid isn't it. One of McCrorie's best assets for that role is his mobility, using his engine to fill gaps across the pitch. Wilson is a carthorse.

6 minutes ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

Provide an alternative? 

I know Miller has been in there helping McCrorie. 

But cant step in and di it alone 

Alves??  Rossiter? Dalcio?  

I'd think about sitting Holt and possibly Barjonas in front of the back four to cover for McCrorie. Not ideal but as you alluded to not alot of alternatives. 

One positive I see is that Murty will make the right decision when it comes to changing our formation and tactics for this game based on our injuries and what he saw of them in the weekend game.

Other managers in this situation would have been set in their ways and stuck to their set formation.

I can see Cardoso coming in for McCrorie. I think he’s a poor centre half but I think he’s a smart enough footballer to play as a holding midfielder with very few problems.

I also wouldn’t rule out Tav playing in midfield with Hodson coming in at full back although it’s not something I would agree with.

Fod

Hodson Alves Wilson John

Cardoso

Tav Holt

Miller

Morelos Windass

9 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I can see Cardoso coming in for McCrorie. I think he’s a poor centre half but I think he’s a smart enough footballer to play as a holding midfielder with very few problems.

I also wouldn’t rule out Tav playing in midfield with Hodson coming in at full back although it’s not something I would agree with.

Fod

Hodson Alves Wilson John

Cardoso

Tav Holt

Miller

Morelos Windass

Both toughts also crossed my mind. Tav played there against celtic. Unfortunately Hodson is miles off it and I wouldn't risk him in my team, and Tav is an important player creatively from the right. 

I'd go with Barjonas or Cardoso personally. I don't know enough about Barjonas to judge but reckon Cardoso could do a man marking job on McGinn pretty effectively 

Wes

Tav.    Alves.  Wilson.  John

Cardoso

Candeias.    Holt.   Windass

Pena 

Morelos 

Possibly sub miller for Pena if he's not doing it. 

Were going to nick a 1-0 win tonight.

Try and stick to the formation that beat the sheep .  

Fods

Alves  Cardoso  

Tav             Wilson           John

Holt                 Barjonas

Windass

Miller/pena

Morelos

C'mon the Queens 11 :thumbup:

Archived