Loved that result last night

OneDavidCooper

I cannot believe how happy a victory against Cunty Hibs made me. Was made more special I think by the fact that we didn't play as well in possession as we can and that they had a decent penalty appeal turned down. I wanted the defeat for them to be as painful as possible so that was the perfect narrative for me.

Fair play to the referee, I thought he handled the occasion brilliantly and wasn't taken in by any of their nonsense. 

Im not going to criticise any of our players either. It wasn't a perfect performance by a long stretch but I love a hard fought win and I was proud of the unity, the resilience and the steel. Wes was superb and I though Danny Wilson and Ross McCrorie were magnificent too.

Well done Graeme Murty. Putting the pride and competence back into Rangers.

One very happy resident of Manchester. 

What I like is the fact that in the last 2 games we've come back from 1-0 down, because it shows the team that it can be done, and not to let the heads go down like they might have not so long ago. Gives us a winning mentality. Not to say I want to be behind in every game mind you!

1 minute ago, RFC16 said:

Danny wilson was a fucking rock and mccrorie is different class.just a shame he gets booked for his first tackle every game

Who McCrorie gets booked for his first tackle? He got booked for kicking the ball away did he not? 

26 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

Who McCrorie gets booked for his first tackle? He got booked for kicking the ball away did he not? 

Yes he got booked for kicking it away absolutely needless book but the only blotch on a brilliant performance from the young chap ! Can remember when we made a sub think it was Herrera that the junkies had a throw and the guy taking it punched it to the ground in anger but nothing was said should be a booking if Ross got one for dissent.

49 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Yes he got booked for kicking it away absolutely needless book but the only blotch on a brilliant performance from the young chap ! Can remember when we made a sub think it was Herrera that the junkies had a throw and the guy taking it punched it to the ground in anger but nothing was said should be a booking if Ross got one for dissent.

It was needless, just hope he learns from it though. He’s a Brilliant player. 

1 minute ago, Bearsden bear said:

One of the most overated players in the Leagu imo.The guy has a bit of energy and wee strong stumpy legs but give me big Ross any day of the week.

He's one of those players suited to the Scottish game one paced and fouls a lot seems to be getting more hype than (failing now)Cummings lately.