***Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread***

Davy Vandenbroucke

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, FSM said:

Who was laughing? 

Is it true then? It's definitely in his contract? I thought it was maybe just a precautionary decision by the club, due to the state of his geriatric legs.

Murty has just said Alves felt a tweak in training yesterday. It sounded like an excuse but that seems to be the official line.

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Murty doesn't rate Cardoso that much is clear.

...or Pena, or Herrera but is still prepared to take a bet on Candeias.     Reading between the lines (perhaps inaccurately) it seems to me that these players, and Alves too, are for the offski in Jan if the DOF can offload them because its clear Murty only picks them, even for the bench, if there are no other players he can go with.    Another way of reading this (again maybe wrongly) is that with Murty in charge until the end of the season the rest of the season is about introducing development players into the first team squad and then into the team at the expense of the players brought in by Pedro (Morelos excepted).    The success he will claim, and the board will claim, at the end of the season regardless of the league position we end up in is that the team for the future is being created and the core of it are British players and players who have come through the development ranks.......so as to justify why there is a development set up.  Watch this space. 

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Aye , I think he wants oot, playing for a youth team coach as manager and him an full blooded international.

I was in the hospitality last week and that was the chat mate, two Mexicans going back on loan, Pedro's mob know their time is up

Archived