Murty until the end of the season

Bears r us

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Set up as the fall guy for when things go tits up again. 

Board are a fucking joke. 

I hope the players give Murty 110% so that he doesn't become the fall guy. The fans could also show support to Murty by not booing him and the team. The directors should hang their head in shame. They deserve the bedsheets and boos treatment

I really want us to end the season feeling we have achieved something and definitely progressed as a squad and I wish him all the best, naturally. But this just shows we really are skint. 

Anyway, no doubt we'll all be happier about things if we earn at least 7 points by the end of the year. 

23 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I would have stuck with Pedro rather than went down this route.

That's right I said it.

I kind of get what you are saying but he had to go. What is regrettable is the cluster fuck that has happened since but I don’t think that should cloud the fact he was completely out of his depth.

The team was shit, as it is now, and he no longer had the support of the players or the fans.

Murty may be out of his depth too but at least he seems to have the support of the players and the best wishes of the fans.

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

I hope the players give Murty 110% so that he doesn't become the fall guy. The fans could also show support to Murty by not booing him and the team. The directors should hang their head in shame. They deserve the bedsheets and boos treatment

Why would the players start giving 110% now, they might for 1-2 games but will then revert back to normal in no time, I feel so sorry for Murty, I can understand him being excited by the prospect but the poor bugger is being set up.

Stewart Robertson epitomises what is wrong with this club. A snivelling rat bastard with his head firmly in the trough.

It came out last year he was getting paid just 10k less a year than Somers, no-one batted an eyelid. 

He’s doing a job on a par with that fat leech

2 hours ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

I would love to see your faces if he wins the league.

Can't  believe these posts are still popping up. 

Our chances of winning the league haven't gone above 0% at any point this season, no matter how much they've slipped. 

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

I kind of get what you are saying but he had to go. What is regrettable is the cluster fuck that had happened since but I don’t think that should cloud the fact he was completely out of his depth.

The team was shit, as it is now, and he no longer had the support of the players or the fans.

Murty may be out of his depth too but at least he seems to have the support of the players and the wishes of the fans.

I think some of the scottish players weren't on side - Miller being the obvious one. But its ironic he is now out for the season. The questions is , "is Murty better than Pedro?" I honest;y dont think so, so the board should have publically backed him and let him get on with it. 

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Stewart Robertson epitomises what is wrong with this club. A snivelling rat bastard with his head firmly in the trough.

It came out last year he was getting paid just 10k less a year than Somers, no-one batted an eyelid. 

He’s doing a job on a par with that fat leech

Honestly i got about 10 seconds into that press conference video and had to turn it aff. He is a little weasel bastard.

Archived