ForeverAndEver

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

Have to agree.  Those players don’t deserve the backing they get in the stadiums, I mean it they fucking don’t.  They should be in the middle of a field with 200 or so spectators playing for Sunday league teams.  Not fit enough to be playing in front of capacity crowds week in and week out then have the cheek to play as bad as they do.

even when we win, as much as it’s great humping the sheep and winning at Easter rd there’s still an anger and frustration that sooner or later there’s more dropped points coming along.  There are unfortunately no words to describe those players

I think the wins against the sheep etc were so sweet because we know we’ll fuck up so soon afterwards. We used to savour titles and trophies, now we’re just happy when we actually beat someone...

Tonight guy's I'm so sick to my stomach with the useless bastards on the pitch and the cunts in the boardroom. Is it me or are the cunts who run our club so fuckin retarded it's not true. The January transfer window is going to be a big month for us supporters I just hope and pray that some cunt at the club has got some idea what the fuck we are doing 

4 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

I include Murty in that as he’s a useless bastard aswel 

Not his fault but he is about to feel some wrath if we do not win a game until next year he picks the team not the board although they are uselss cunts as well!

4 hours ago, Domthenbud said:

WHY? He is fucking shite. How many fucked up chances does he have to miss to tell you he is not the answer. He works hard, he is crap. He tries hard, he is crap. He is no more a Gers player than me.

Well, I've already explained why.

Another assist for him as well.

12 hours ago, Domthenbud said:

WHY? He is fucking shite. How many fucked up chances does he have to miss to tell you he is not the answer. He works hard, he is crap. He tries hard, he is crap. He is no more a Gers player than me.

How come Morelos doesn't get hit with that when he misses more guilt edge chances than anyone?

2 hours ago, MasterD said:

How come Morelos doesn't get hit with that when he misses more guilt edge chances than anyone?

He should another one who runs around like a headless chook. Yeah sure he scores a couple of good goals, so does Windass so does Kenny but hey cop some shite on here. People bag Boyd but at least he scored two goals from three or four chances. Morelos had at least three and didn't look like converting any of them Windass had probably three and converted none. We need a striker like Boyd was in his day.

18 hours ago, Gartcosh Bear said:

With the exception of Fod, every other player went straight up the tunnel after the final whistle. It shows what a shower of gutless bastards represent our club.

That’s fucking disgraceful.

Murty should’ve sent the cunts straight back out.