Oh man, i couldn't sit down the 2nd half.

Siam69

I've forgot the last time I've felt this proud of a Rangers performance. All things considered, form, injuries, off field shite etc, immense!

Fod brilliant saves in the first half, did he have to make any in the 2nd?

The defence were superb as soon as Alves went off, Bates, John, Wilson, Tav, absolutely outstanding to a man.

Candeias was like a raging bull, but controlled with it, superb.

Holt was a pest, none stop.

Big Ross, putting himself about as usual, breaking up alsorts, letting them cunts know he wasn't gonnna be fucked about with.

Windass made a few good runs, did ok.

Morelos, should've scored, yes Gordon like Fod made some great saves, but he should have scored.

Niko, fuck me man, only down side.

Would've bit your hand of for a draw before the game, but gutted now we didn't win. Even the taigs will know they were lucky to get a draw.

I was like a caged tiger pacing the room in the 2nd half. 

Off to Thailand in 2 weeks, myself and daughter proud to be kitted out to fuck in Rangers gear while flying about in Tuk Tuk's shouting 'WE ARE THE PEOPLE' :UK:

First time we've turned it into a proper old firm match. An intense, hard fought game of spells. First goal and the team who takes their chances during their spell wins. In all honesty, i'm devastated we haven't beaten them today. By far the better side.

3 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I've forgot the last time I've felt this proud of a Rangers performance. All things considered, form, injuries, off field shite etc, immense!

Fod brilliant saves in the first half, did he have to make any in the 2nd?

The defence were superb as soon as Alves went off, Bates, John, Wilson, Tav, absolutely outstanding to a man.

Candeias was like a raging bull, but controlled with it, superb.

Hole was a pest, none stop.

Big Ross, putting himself about as usual, breaking up alsorts, letting them cunts know he wasn't gonnna be fucked about with.

Windass made a few good runs, did ok.

Morelos, should've scored, yes Gordon like Fod made some great saves, but he should have scored.

Niko, fuck me man, only down side.

Would've bit your hand of for a draw before the game, but gutted now we didn't win. Even the taigs will know they were lucky to get a draw.

I was like a caged tiger pacing the room in the 2nd half. 

Off to Thailand in 2 weeks, myself and daughter proud to be kitted out to fuck in Rangers gear while flying about in Tuk Tuk's shouting 'WE ARE THE PEOPLE' :UK:

That why you couldn't sit down bud?

3 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

First time we've turned it into a proper old firm match. An intense, hard fought game of spells. First goal and the team who takes their chances during their spell wins. In all honesty, i'm devastated we haven't beaten them today. By far the better side.

Yip a contest for the first time since we were demoted, Morelos could have been walking away with the match ball there, invincible my arse. 

15 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

The myth that they are a very good side was exposed today we are a very average side and battered them in their own shitehole in the 2nd half

They’re not a very good side, the tarrier propaganda machine(the Scottish media) have built them up mate, they’ve had it there own way for too long, we need 3 or 4 quality players and we’ll give these bastards a run for there money 

1 hour ago, Siam69 said:

First time the taigs haven't scored at home since March 2016.

Our defence was superb today. 

Midfield did their job mate imo that's the difference between this and the Aberdeen performances and the poor results we've had going back even as far as Warburton's first season. Took care of the ball and never gave their players a minutes peace.

1 hour ago, bluedylan said:

The myth that they are a very good side was exposed today we are a very average side and battered them in their own shitehole in the 2nd half

Iv'e said all along , despite how big the press build them up it's more how poor we have been , and Scottish football in general has , as opposed to how good they are . Put it this way , I doubt their team would have beaten oneils while we were winning trebles . 

It's really down to us to get our act together . 

Not seen the game today but glad my faith in murty paid off, and good to hear it was not a back to the wall performance.

sometimes u can tell your players to believe,but these game where we challenge and almost win the game will go a long way to helping their mindsets. 

Last time murty did this he left us on a high, lets see what we do now after a confidence boosting draw at their ground.

say what u want about murty but hes shown more fight, class and desire against the filth than warburton and caxinha ever could, or anyone else. 

Just now, gmcf said:

Iv'e said all along , despite how big the press build them up it's more how poor we have been , and Scottish football in general has , as opposed to how good they are . Put it this way , I doubt their team would have beaten oneils while we were winning trebles . 

It's really down to us to get our act together . 

There was actually some cunt in the laugh at them thread claiming this side would beat their UEFA cup final side and ours :lol: