***Florida Cup Thread***

Captain Hilts

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Prso's headband said:

There is no danger Kranjcar or Herrera should play for us again. A midfield 3 behind Morelos should be Murphy Windass Dorrans/Docherty if it happens. 

Hopefully Cummings will keep him out...

2 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

Unbelievable

Retatrds getting annoyed about a meaningless friendly....Murty said it would be treated as 4 x 45 training mathes

The majority of players will get game time....is that no what we are doing?

Aye see how strog we are against the brazilian champions, playing in America, cause that will prepare us for Aberdeen in Scotland in January ??

I know it disappointing getting any defeat but try and put things in context

Aye but Brazilian foootball is pyoor shite compared to Scottish fitba, so we should be gubbing this lot --:rofl:

3 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

Unbelievable

Retatrds getting annoyed about a meaningless friendly....Murty said it would be treated as 4 x 45 training mathes

The majority of players will get game time....is that no what we are doing?

Aye see how strog we are against the brazilian champions, playing in America, cause that will prepare us for Aberdeen in Scotland in January ??

I know it disappointing getting any defeat but try and put things in context

Im not a retard nor am I annoyed. Just baffled as to what the team are going to learn from this.  Im not saying treat it like Europe but if you are going to be playing all the players anyway why not start the strongest ones all together and help kick off some partnerships especially with the new lads that have came in.

If its a case of just getting folk game time Id rather our youngsters got game time ahead of the likes of Niko or Herrera both of which are surely not in the managers plans.

Archived