***Florida Cup Thread***

Captain Hilts

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Again it's a fucking friendly calm doon 

I half agree.  Result means nothing.  But giving game time to players that have already shown they are pish instead of youths etc is annoying to say the least.

Just now, Skyson1872 said:

Near your feet the use your legs then, much quicker than rotating your full body down to try and parry it.

Easy saying that from here, different when it's coming at pace and you're unsighted. Anyway, I did say he could've done better and he'll be disappointed but never a howler. 

Just now, BlueThunder said:

I'm actually quite enjoying it. I think we have looked pretty good in places, even with a patchwork team. The second goal was terrible for a number of reasons, and the first shouldn't have happened either. 

I'm enjoying seeing what the new guys and the fringe players could bring to the table for the remainder of the season and it's encouraging 

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

We are playing in a nothing friendly  tournament, games close together in terms of time, Murty picking players who are never starting in the league and it's basically a lads winter break in Florida, and still we have some posters going nuclear, I'm away to get wrecked and listen to some music ??.

Why' he playing guys who are never starting though? He knows they are pish, he knows no club are touching them because they are pish so why is he playing them? I'd get it if he was so a club watching would be looking but even a retard could see no cunt would touch the flops we have.

I don't see the point in it tbh, give fitness to ballons who won't be our first choice picks. Meh 

No idea in midfield and end up going nowhere, messing about at the back has cost us dearly.

The defence is again shown up as useless as is the strike force which doesn't exist and also the wide men are not good enough, wholesale changes are needed at half time for damage limitation as some players are blowing out their arse.

4 minutes ago, mchammer said:

anyone got a link that works.

You tube went down and all the other

ones I try are for adverts to bet 365 or dodgy sites.

Thanks in advance

I'm watching it on vip league.

Shite so far,the football I mean.

2 minutes ago, JR said:

Thats not a howler, it was hit with pace under Tav, low near the Keepers feet. He could've done better but it was never a howler.

This pretty much sums Fod up, doesn't make many terrible blunders. But there's plenty of goals he concedes where I think he could do better. Where the club is now is about the right level for him but I don't see him as a long term number one if we want to get back to challenging for titles

Just now, The Godfather said:

Why' he playing guys who are never starting though? He knows they are pish, he knows no club are touching them because they are pish so why is he playing them? I'd get it if he was so a club watching would be looking but even a retard could see no cunt would touch the flops we have.

I don' see the point in it tbh, give fitness to ballons who won' be our first choice picks. Meh 

Apparently Leon are looking at Herrera and we’re at the last game, maybe that’s why he’s starting.

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Considering the team we’ve got out I think we’re performing well above expectations. Take the score line out of the equation and we’re actually doing okay.

Our defence in that half is probably what’s going to start against Aberdeen. 

1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

Herrera is anything but a footballer, 

holt is invisible, sleeping at the first goal

tav was shite at the second goal

midfield non existent 

dalcio hasn't been that bad!

stupid defensive lapses

Tav had to come right across as Wilson Cardoso and Declan had all went missing.

4 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Considering the team we’ve got out I think we’re performing well above expectations. Take the score line out of the equation and we’re actually doing okay.

No.  Plenty of possession,  but no goals.  Our problem for many years.  No sign of it changing. 

Archived