***Florida Cup Thread***

Captain Hilts

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im not about to slag off Murty but when he was appointed, I was worried he wasn't a strong enough character to manage us. He needs to be strong enough to not pick Krancjar, or any "big names" when they are not performing. Im hoping Jimmy Nic helps him out in that department. 

2 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

One of Pedro's bright ideas. Let's hope next season we don't bother, total waste of time and energy.

I actually agree with us playing in the tournament m8, simply to take the club brand overseas, also good for expat bears to see the team. 

15 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Umm It would be useful as we may learn how strong our team is against a decent standard of opposition...  not really difficult to comprehend 

Risk injury? haha fuck up - majority of players will get game time so whats the difference if we start our strongest 11 and sub on squad players?

Unbelievable

Retatrds getting annoyed about a meaningless friendly....Murty said it would be treated as 4 x 45 training mathes

The majority of players will get game time....is that no what we are doing?

Aye see how strog we are against the brazilian champions, playing in America, cause that will prepare us for Aberdeen in Scotland in January ??

I know it disappointing getting any defeat but try and put things in context

Archived