***Florida Cup Thread***

Captain Hilts

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, bluchoo said:

Why would it be usefull? They play in a different continent

Go in to a meaningless game and risk injury etc not going to happen

Umm It would be useful as we may learn how strong our team is against a decent standard of opposition...  not really difficult to comprehend 

Risk injury? haha fuck up - majority of players will get game time so whats the difference if we start our strongest 11 and sub on squad players?

See considering it’s a glorified bounce game, the standard of the opponent, and the line up we’ve put out, I don’t think we’ve played that badly.

It sounds cliche and Warburtonesque but there’s a lot of positives from that half. We’re moving the ball a lot more direct and there’s a lot of energy on the wings.

1 minute ago, JR said:

Thats not a howler, it was hit with pace under Tav, low near the Keepers feet. He could've done better but it was never a howler.

Near your feet the use your legs then, much quicker than rotating your full body down to try and parry it.

2 minutes ago, RWB72 said:

At least Dalcio is enjoying it

I'm actually quite enjoying it. I think we have looked pretty good in places, even with a patchwork team. The second goal was terrible for a number of reasons, and the first shouldn't have happened either. 

We are playing in a nothing friendly  tournament, games close together in terms of time, Murty picking players who are never starting in the league and it's basically a lads winter break in Florida, and still we have some posters going nuclear, I'm away to get wrecked and listen to some music ??.

Just now, PRW. said:

We played better there than we did against Atletico. 

Poor defending let us down and lack of cutting edge.

Started the game well I thought. It isn’t the horror show people are making out to be. Shite defending mind you but what’s new?

Archived