***Florida Cup Thread***

Captain Hilts

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Why' he playing guys who are never starting though? He knows they are pish, he knows no club are touching them because they are pish so why is he playing them? I'd get it if he was so a club watching would be looking but even a retard could see no cunt would touch the flops we have.

I don't see the point in it tbh, give fitness to ballons who won't be our first choice picks. Meh 

I agree with you're point but at the same time why risk too many first picks getting injured, whole thing is a bit meh to me tbh.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Herrera is crap and must hardly touched the ball. 

Dalcio out on right when he’s only good on his left so can’t criticise him too much as I think he’s out of position,

Josh head went down.

moh just woeful 

niko ok 

2 bad goals to lose but can see Alfredo scoring 

MOH,Herrera and Niko are dead weights never going to improve us on the second half of the season ... defensively we were poor for both goals...on the positive side it looks like murty is trying to get the team to press a lot more up the park and passing is decent at times keeping the ball well although nobody to make a quality pass to create chances..... number of changes coming here hopefully.....

Just now, dummiesoot said:

Disagree all tav had to do was step up, the rest of the defence had 

Disagree, Cardoso went in when he shouldn't have and left Kazim wide open, it happened too quickly for Tav to step up. If Cardoso stays with his man, they pass isn't on and the goal doesn't happen .

6 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Why' he playing guys who are never starting though? He knows they are pish, he knows no club are touching them because they are pish so why is he playing them? I'd get it if he was so a club watching would be looking but even a retard could see no cunt would touch the flops we have.

I don' see the point in it tbh, give fitness to ballons who won' be our first choice picks. Meh 

It hardly makes sense to play essentially one team selection over two games in 2/3 days. He’s using the squad to avoid burnout and injuries. You also can’t take that number of bodies over there and not give them game time. It would ruin morale and cause more hassle than it’s worth.

6 minutes ago, rblair92 said:

This pretty much sums Fod up, doesn't make many terrible blunders. But there's plenty of goals he concedes where I think he could do better. Where the club is now is about the right level for him but I don't see him as a long term number one if we want to get back to challenging for titles

Thats fair comment. 

3 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I agree with you're point but at the same time why risk too many first picks getting injured, whole thing is a bit meh to me tbh.

One of Pedro's bright ideas. Let's hope next season we don't bother, total waste of time and energy.

Only seen the last 10 mins and we looked ok.

Alright saying get rid of this player and so on but people forget you can't just get rid of players. I like that Murty is at least trying to use this cup to try something else amd get something out of some of these players eating wages.

4-2 full time. Watch this space.

Archived