Big Al 55

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, MrMckee said:

Just as bad as Beaton in the first game. Don't give a fuck about people saying we bottled it. Wether we did or not is irrelevant as the ref cost us the game. I swear john mcginn was booked in the first half 

Tom Miller said he had been booked but I never saw the card flashed.....when he did get booked at no time did Mcginn react as if he was off....that alone told me he couldn't of been booked 

6 minutes ago, bennybongo said:

It was a definite penalty. Moment of madness as he was going nowhere, but a clear penalty. I have no idea why our goal was disallowed though. We were all over them 2nd half and managed to lose. 

This all day long...Tav put his hands on his back so it's a penalty.....as for the disallowed goal 2 players both hit the deck...how collum then decides it's a foul against windass is baffling 

3 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Lmao fuck off

Not a single decision influenced the end result - we were fucking howling and deserved fuck all. 

He’s a cunt but this shite from our fans to try and deflect from that absolute RUBBISH on the park is ridiculous 

Perfect sumation of the first half , I'm assuming you left at half time so it's a pity you missed us dominating and scoring a great goal. Also your "not a single decision influenced the end result " proved to be a bit hasty as Scott Allans decision to throw himself to the ground and Willie Colums hasty decision to be conned by it did influence the game. Let's assume I'm wearing blue tinted glasses for a minute , Hugh Keevins said no penalty so definitely not a stonewaller.

Penalty or not, Murty waiting til about the 70th minute to make 2 changes was piss poor. Plus, it was only 2-1 and we had still had about 15-20 minutes to do something / anything. hibs literally went on a won that fucking cup from that exact point so there's no excuse we couldn't get anything out of today.

That, and the first half we did the square root of fuck all in. We fucked ourselves today.

2 hours ago, Ibroxholm said:

Reaction time was in the thousandths.  Almost beat it though in getting the yellow card out for Cummings.

Both just marginally slower than the bent pen, he gave his favourites at Fir park, when they needed a last minute pen

Will that ever happen to us with him in a big match

Not on your life

22 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

We're literally turning into what the Tarriers support were, greeting about H**, songs and refs

It should never be compared to them what we do mate . Never

Circumstances have changed as we all know since the referees strike

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Just seems to be constant complaining at other stuff rather than the main people that deserve it mate, frustrating

Ref never caused our players to be shite. Some of his decisions were questionable but we should have been good enough to win that game. We didn't turn up simple as that.

What I will ask is why was the goal disallowed? Has anyone seen a replay? I actually thought it was a penalty, we're in broomloan and there was no need for tav to have brought their player down.

I suppose it could be argued that had the ref gave the appropiate  amount of cards then hibs would have been down to at least 10 men but again we lost because we were shite not because of the cheating ref.

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Just seems to be constant complaining at other stuff rather than the main people that deserve it mate, frustrating

The players are getting it too mate . And so they should

I'm not sure about the pen tbh. Not seen it since the game

I just knew he was giving it though . As soon as I seen him and Francis connor being the linesmen

I thought it might be one of those days .

I will tell you now .

Being good is not going to good enough to win 55

Being very good is not going to be good enough to win 55

Being unbeatable and out of sight on the park ,every other week is the only way we have a chance of stopping the bheasts and winning 55

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The players are getting it to mate . And so they should

I'm not sure about the pen tbh. Not seen it since the game

I just knew he was giving it though . As soon as I seen him and Francis connor being the linesmen

I thought it might be one of those days .

I will tell you now .

Being good is not going to good enough to win 55

Being very good is not going to be good enough to win 55

Being unbeatable and out of sight on the park ,every other week is the only way we have a chance of stopping the bheasts and winning 55

Just hope to fuck it's sometime soon my man

3 hours ago, magic8ball said:

anything but dignified silence would lead to the media hordes of taigs sinking the boot in.look what they have done this week with levien who quite right called Lego out for being a dirty cunt who gets away with it 

at the end of the day we all know there are bad decisions and all favour the rosary rattling fraternity 

It's happened too many times to be just bad refereeing, we were poor today but the big decisions in games don't seem to be going our way. Worst season I can remember for decisions against us.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Penalty aside -I still need to see it again, thought it was a dive in a honesty- I'd agree.

It was a stupid clumsy lazy tackle from a guy that can’t defend and everyone wanks over - end of 

30 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

This 100 % and its time people on here started accepting that fact. 

Gone are the days when we could count on the help of a ref to in any way help us to the points at Ibrox. 

This should be impressed upon the players before they cross the line. We didn't do enough to merit a result today and although the poxy ref didn't help that's no excuse. 

2 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

This 100 % and its time people on here started accepting that fact. 

Gone are the days when we could count on the help of a ref to in any way help us to the points at Ibrox. 

This should be impressed upon the players before they cross the line. We didn't do enough to merit a result today and although the poxy ref didn't help that's no excuse. 

Every single time we don’t win or a player gets injured there’s a thread on it about refs having it in for us 

grow up 

we aren’t great - time we accepted that (and I’ve got caught up in hysteria recently about our form)