Big Al 55

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, jjbscotty12 said:

Anyone else notice when we tried to take a quick freekick gollum pulled it back and then when hibs done the same he let them continue their attack, ever since that broadfoot penalty he gave to us the wee throbber gives us nothing.

Honestly man 

there’s so many variables in how that could be different to 100 instances in a game - seriously 

22 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Every single time we don’t win or a player gets injured there’s a thread on it about refs having it in for us 

grow up 

we aren’t great - time we accepted that (and I’ve got caught up in hysteria recently about our form)

players where not very good today, IMO Murty got it wrong again against Hibs.  He shows them too much respect. wrong tactics and wrong lineup for me. 

Just now, sausagetrunks said:

players where not very good today, IMO Murty got it wrong again against Hibs.  He shows them too much respect. wrong tactics and wrong lineup for me. 

I like Murty but too much respect is correct ... no midfield and a powderpuff forward line 

cummings and Docherty should have started 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I like Murty but too much respect is correct ... no midfield and a powderpuff forward line 

Agree docherty Should have started but you have to have a strong willed manager who is going to drop the guy whos captained us past few games and who folk have fawned over in said games even tho he's been average at best in them!

Murty doesn't have the bottle to rock the boat and make big decisions like that imo. 

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

We're lacking heavily in midfield. Holt will run himself into the ground, but him and Goss were bullied by the bridge dweller 

Can't comment on the penalty, was at the other end of the stadium, any footage of it? From what I could see it was needless, regardless of whether it was soft or not

1 minute ago, GT66 said:

We're lacking heavily in midfield. Holt will run himself into the ground, but him and Goss were bullied by the bridge dweller 

Can't comment on the penalty, was at the other end of the stadium, any footage of it? From what I could see it was needless, regardless of whether it was soft or not

Well tav apologised for it, that tells you all you need to know. 

3 hours ago, Big Al II said:

So are you suggesting he should have dropped Windass after scoring a hat trick in mid week?

That would have been a harsh call, but let’s face it - they were non-League opponent’s.

Maybe Josh found his level?

32 minutes ago, HG5 said:

That would have been a harsh call, but let’s face it - they were non-League opponent’s.

Maybe Josh found his level?

It's always easy with hindsight m8. He's our top scorer over the last 8 games. Not saying he's good, but to leave him out would have been a big call.

1 hour ago, GWR1979 said:

It's happened too many times to be just bad refereeing, we were poor today but the big decisions in games don't seem to be going our way. Worst season I can remember for decisions against us.

I don't think there is a direct agenda against us from the refs themselves 

but there Is without doubt a psychological effect of fear of giving anything for us since the infamous ref strike 

Did anyone at the game today catch collum reach for his yellow after a bad tackle on a Gers player around 60 mins in around the centre circle ?

He looked as if he was about to book one of them but didn't produce a yellow despite looking as I f he was writing something onto a yellow card half out his pocket wouldn't mind seeing that again  as his initial reaction of the hands into the pocket suggested a yellow was forthcoming.

The players didn’t do themselves any favours today. However, why that complete dick of a referee can let Scott Allan wipe out Jason Holt and not even be spoken to but he then books a player for kicking the ball away is beyond me. Trying to get any decision from him is like trying to get a can of Coke out of an empty vending machine - fruitless.