*** The Official Partick Thistle v Rangers Thread ***

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cummings has been isolated, but has had some decent touches when he gets the ball with his back to goal. Lovely pass to Candeias for the goal.

I wish Windass offered more in the middle of the park. He's getting goals, but his passing is shite and he trips over the ball like a toddler.

Windass, who I do not rate, scored then gets pelters for 'shooshing' the fans, too many easily offended millennial cunts watching football these days.  Things like this have happened at our club going right back to the 70's.  

we faux offended folks need to grow up

Just now, sairheid_bear said:

Cummings has been isolated, but has had some decent touches when he gets the ball with his back to goal. Lovely pass to Candeias for the goal.

I wish Windass offered more in the middle of the park. He's getting goals, but his passing is shite and he trips over the ball like a toddler.

This!

6 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

Is it just my stream that keeps stopping and starting or is it RTV?

The Neo stream at top of thread was breaking up a lot and pixelating  when I was on it.  I went onto KODI and got a stream through sports devil in the Supremacy addon,, (haven't used any of the free addons for awhile as I used to be on Sportsmania)  think it was one of the firstrowsports links , thats been spot on since I went onto it for the last 10mins of the half

3 minutes ago, Vision said:

Cummings has been good with holding the ball up and laying it off, but bit isolated up front.

Goss has been anonymous in midfield.

Has actually been a lot better, but he’s that isolated he has to come right back into midfield to get on the ball 

6 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

Murty needs to be having a word with that Wee cunt. Any Rangers manager worth his salt would be kicking his arse up and down the dressing room for that the petulant wee fkr. 

Imagine the result if Big Jock were the gaffer. Boy would be wearing his arse for a scarf.

Glad were winning but very laboured so far. Holt works hard but offers nothing else. Goss is a luxury we cant afford when he's part of a central 2. Windass scored but done fuck all else. For me thats no enough. Cummings hold up play has been fantastic. Murty's poor selection and formation are holding us back. Get windass off for docherty and get him in a midfield 3. Tell holt to always be the anchor of the 3 and get Docherty and goss pushing on. How many times do you see our midfielders go beyond the striker?? They dont!!

6 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Poor wee lambs getting a petted lip at him shooshing the fans. Quite right imo. If you dish it out then be prepared to get it back. Should be supporting our players not slating them.  

Who do you think pays his wages?

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Windass, who I do not rate, scored then gets pelters for 'shooshing' the fans, too many easily offended millennial cunts watching football these days.  Things like this have happened at our club going right back to the 70's.  

we faux offended folks need to grow up

Just now, Chineseboy said:

Ffs, don't give a shit if he went shhh to the fans, as long as he scores goals. Cammy Fraser did far worse.

Aye we seem to have some precious snowflakes on here..:tut:

Glad were winning but very laboured so far. Holt works hard but offers nothing else. Goss is a luxury we cant afford when he's part of a central 2. Windass scored but done fuck all else. For me thats no enough. Cummings hold up play has been fantastic. Murty's poor selection and formation are holding us back. Get windass off for docherty and get him in a midfield 3. Tell holt to always be the anchor of the 3 and get Docherty and goss pushing on. How many times do you see our midfielders go beyond the striker?? They dont!!

4 minutes ago, AljayBoy said:

The cunt makes a good living off the back of us so he'll take the pelters like a man or fuck off. 

4 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Away tae fuck, how's he been getting it dished out to him? If he was being booed or something fine but he wasn't, he's a spoiled wee brat who doesn't have a single brain cell and will hold him back as he's got the tools to be a good player

Blub fucking blub. 

He scored. Dry your eyes and move on. 

Archived