*** The Official Partick Thistle v Rangers Thread ***

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, LegendofCoop said:

We're fucking clueless up top with the ball. Ball goes to back post and 2 players go near. Ball goes to near post, no cunt there. No point having Candeais shoving in great balls if no one knows how to get on the end of them Fucking start Morelos & Cummings together. 

He does put in some good balls but a lot of the time he puts it where the strikers aren't. He could do better.

3 minutes ago, PolarBear1972 said:

Halliday needs to go in BF1 and stay there

Bates top class again

Morelos and Cummings need to play together

Windass is pish bar scoring goals

Halliday at left back allowed Murphy to go forward instead of covering for Declan johns runs up the field it helped us I thought.

1 minute ago, stuart1994 said:

Hope to fuck Docherty gets the full 90 at Ayr. Hope John isn’t out for very long. The performance level could have been better but will take 3 points every day. 

Ayr would be a good game to give Docherty a start, a little bit of strength and determination to couple with the class of Goss.

1 minute ago, BillyG93 said:

Agree, thought Halliday has been decent since coming back from loan. Always cunts having a go at anything though ?

A lot of guys aren’t interested in players performing well, just that they can somehow be proved right. Swear some of our fans prefer when are shite so they can tell everyone they knew it all along.

1 minute ago, To Be A Ranger said:

He does put in some good balls but a lot of the time he puts it where the striker isn't. He could do better.

Fixed that for you. 

I agree to an extent. It's just that Isaw about 2 or 3 crosses in perfect positions but our players went to the wrong area. Annoys the fuck outa me. I mind when Coisty & Hateley used to make diagonal runs, one to the back, one to the front.

Just now, Bears r us said:

Good to get the three points, BUT that result on Sat is still annoying me and has taken the shine off this result. 

Never a better example of how wasting chance costs you. We had less than half the attempts at goal tonight than at the weekend but took two of them and that’s the difference.

3 minutes ago, BillyG93 said:

Agree, thought Halliday has been decent since coming back from loan. Always cunts having a go at anything though ?

Aye he's been great on the bench, keep him there.  Watch how many unnecessary fouls he commits and how often he gives the ball away, not great attributes for either a CM or a LB. 

Just now, Dan Deacon said:

People targeting halliday ffs. Entered park at half time. Done fuck all wrong. Team keeps clean sheet. Held his position well. Any excuse though eh ?

It's absolutely pathetic and there's a good few acting that way towards the manager in this thread as well

5 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Hope to fuck Docherty gets the full 90 at Ayr. Hope John isn’t out for very long. The performance level could have been better but will take 3 points every day. 

I dont think he will start tbh he will be kept for hamilton because holt will be suspended in tgst game.

Just now, folkestoneger said:

Never a better example of how wasting chance costs you. We had less than half the attempts at goal tonight than at the weekend but took two of them and that’s the difference.

Yes taking your chances is so important. It is the thought of not being down to 8 points from them that is so annoying.

Archived