*** The Official Partick Thistle v Rangers Thread ***

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You don’t think having Cummings and Mo at Rangers and we can’t get both on the pitch at the same time isn’t ridiculous. 

Considering the amount of midfielders we have I’m no way shocked that we only play one, especially considering Herrera is no where near good enough and millers past it. I’m not totally against 2 upfront just don’t see it working for us. Don’t see a strong enough midfield to cope with an extra man up top. 

Just now, stuart1994 said:

Considering the amount of midfielders we have I’m no way shocked that we only play one, especially considering Herrera is no where near good enough and millers past it. I’m not totally against 2 upfront just don’t see it working for us. Don’t see a strong enough midfield to cope with an extra man up top. 

Then why not sell Mo or not even buy Cummings. 

3-5-2 solves the midfield problem. 

3 minutes ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

Often they are wasteful in the final third though. Morelos and Cummings are proven goal scorers and surely deserve a run of games playing alongside each other. Can't see it happening any time soon though sadly. 

Wouldn’t hurt giving it a go, would love it to work anything to improve the team. 

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

Are you for real??

Only an idiot would make an attacking sub when 2-0 up with 10 to go away from home

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

Always nice to boost the goal difference.

Much more important to guarantee the win instead of going for more

Archived