***The Official Rangers V Hearts Thread***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shit, didn't even realise this was today. Thank fuck I checked the forum. 

Not the optimistic type but fuck, just thinking about the possibility of being 3 points behind after good performances in our next 3 games makes my toes curl. 

Hoping the sheep don't bottle it tomorrow, seems they're both on the ropes going into that one. We've just gotta keep the pressure on, bring in a steady flow of full match points, hope for a little luck and the title could actually be ours. There's no doubt in my mind they'll drop points before the season is over, we just have to be their to shit on their faces when they do. 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Really, really harsh on Bates, I'd be fucking raging

Aye I don’t see why he’s been dropped either, would have Dropped Martin If it had to be one of them he was awful against Hamilton.

1 hour ago, MrMeeseeks said:

Shit, didn't even realise this was today. Thank fuck I checked the forum. 

Not the optimistic type but fuck, just thinking about the possibility of being 3 points behind after good performances in our next 3 games makes my toes curl. 

Hoping the sheep don't bottle it tomorrow, seems they're both on the ropes going into that one. We've just gotta keep the pressure on, bring in a steady flow of full match points, hope for a little luck and the title could actually be ours. There's no doubt in my mind they'll drop points before the season is over, we just have to be their to shit on their faces when they do. 

Wit :lol: didn’t realise the game was the dsy?

While I think this will be a hard fought game it's a game we should and need to win, we've got them in our sights keep them looking over their shoulder we have let them off the hook at least twice this season, a good home win and a wee bit more pressure on them. 3-1 M'on the Rangers. 

17 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Aye I don’t see why he’s been dropped either, would have Dropped Martin If it had to be one of them he was awful against Hamilton.

Only thoughts are he’s leaving in the summer.

His form deserves staying in ahead of Martin.

Archived