Jamie Murphy

Tomatasauce

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Murty will be happy to allow any player the chance to play their way into the first team and we won't see the same team every week. Wallace might be needed if he is fit but there will be no complacency with Alves or Millar walking in just because of their wages. Murphy is total class. Dorrans is still to come back. One of the best things today was the play and a clean sheet. Some change from what we had seen under previous mismanagement.

8 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Hope not, fuck the national team 

Thanks for the contribution, but there are some on here who would like to see more of our players in the national set up - increase kudos and selling price of our players. We are not all Uber staunch like you.

39 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Thanks for the contribution, but there are some on here who would like to see more of our players in the national set up - increase kudos and selling price of our players. We are not all Uber staunch like you.

Nothing to do with Uber staunch pish your spouting there is many reasons I don’t like our players playing for Scotland the main one before going into My hatred for the sfa is players getting injured playing for that shower of shite

i understand the players themselves want to represent Scotland that’s fine I’m not saying we should ban them

an another thing name me a player who’s transfer value went up cos he plays for Scotland? Players that can’t even get a game for their clubs get a game!

All his finishes throughout his career have been measured , most placed and low like the one today. a thinking footballer who seems to be loving life down Ibrox way, I hope the agreement with Brighton is watertight giving no wriggle room for a price change or worse a snatch back.

15 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

Nothing to do with Uber staunch pish your spouting there is many reasons I don’t like our players playing for Scotland the main one before going into My hatred for the sfa is players getting injured playing for that shower of shite

i understand the players themselves want to represent Scotland that’s fine I’m not saying we should ban them

an another thing name me a player who’s transfer value went up cos he plays for Scotland? Players that can’t even get a game for their clubs get a game!

Andrew Robertson, Robert Snodgrass.

27 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

Andrew Robertson, Robert Snodgrass.

Pish both were established an playing first team football at a young age got moves down south Scotland enhanced them in no way at all 

being a Scottish international would probably drop a players transfer value esp if the qualifies for a better national team

When he first arrived he looked off the pace and his touch was terrible which was quite rightly pointed out, as was the fact he would need time to get up to speed. He has done that is looking like the player we saw at Motherwell  

So no idea why folk are going all look we told you so.