Jamie Murphy

Tomatasauce

Another player who is getting better an better the more game time he gets quality performance today the left side with John an Murphy looked just as effective as the right today with tav an candeias

to think there was a post after his first month an some people being over critical, I said at the time it was impossible to properly judge a player after a month never mind a guy who was short of game time when he signed 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wallace will be looking at moving on as there's no way he can get back in the team, if he walked back in at the expense of John then he is Kings love child.

We don't need him bombing up the wing then stop put foot on the ball then pass back the way. John linking with Murphy is great.

But Murty seems to know quality so he should never play for Rangers again , was ok at div 2 level but that's his limit . 

I was one who was critical after his first few games although I would say deserving so as he hadn't really performed well at all. His current form shows I was right to be underwhelmed as he's started showing exactly what he can offer and what most people were expecting from a proven Championship player. 

9 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

I was one who was critical after his first few games although I would say deserving so as he hadn't really performed well at all. His current form shows I was right to be underwhelmed as he's started showing exactly what he can offer and what most people were expecting from a proven Championship player. 

Like Cummings mate I think both need a good run in the team an they’ll show exactly what they can do Murphy has had a run now an as I said he’s looking better an better. Cummings is a lot better than he’s showing at the minute but Morelos has been bang in form  so he’ll need to be patient 

52 minutes ago, lerxst said:

Wallace will be looking at moving on as there's no way he can get back in the team, if he walked back in at the expense of John then he is Kings love child.

We don't need him bombing up the wing then stop put foot on the ball then pass back the way. John linking with Murphy is great.

But Murty seems to know quality so he should never play for Rangers again , was ok at div 2 level but that's his limit . 

Wut?

1 hour ago, lerxst said:

Pretty warped way of praising John and Murphy ...even for RM.

Saw Murphy being criticised a few weeks back, I didn't get it then, I don't know. His energy and work rate are great, he looks capable of scoring goals and beating his man. 

Only criticism from me is his final ball needs to be better, but I like him