UPDATE: the remotest chance of winning the league this season.

11 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Rangers really need to get a result against the bheggars this season especially at home to prove they have the confidence to win anything, it's been a roller coaster ride so far this season a win against them at Ibrox would set up a grandstand finish but only if they have belief in it, a win against st johnstone's is first up though and then the cup, three games that will define the season, 3 wins and it'll keep the momentum goin, anything else then it's roller coaster time!

Who got BDs phone and typed in this decent post ? Give him his phone back you scoundrel! 

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We might not win the league this year but after the train wreck which was our  start to the season who would hae thought we would still be in contention. 

If we beat them at Ibrox thier arse will collapse, they have had no challenge in 5 years. If we beat them at Ibrox their fans will turn on Brendan and it's game on.

We need to win every game and Hooe they slip up in two on top of us beating them twice. It's possible but not that likely unfortunately. We could probably have done with them getting through another round or two in Europe tbh. 

Fully expect us to put in a proper challenge from the get go  next year..

14 hours ago, bluenose244 said:

If we win those two games the rest will take care of itself - they are hanging on by their fingernails, any pressure mounted by us they fall apart. 

I hate to disagree but we have not won 4 league games in a row so to suggest we could win the next 10 is stretching it

11 minutes ago, gj923 said:

I hate to disagree but we have not won 4 league games in a row so to suggest we could win the next 10 is stretching it

I think we finally won 4 league games in a row between November and December:

1.thumb.PNG.0d93a3c1bb958e4237cd2675076134f5.PNG

I think we've only done it once since 2016.  Did we even win 4 league games in a row under Warburton?  

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Winning 10 games is a big ask for any Rangers team. 

If we win 8 and draw 2 I think we’ll have won it so long as the wins include the 2 Old firms. I think they’ll continue to drop points and I wouldn’t bet against Dundee getting a draw on Wednesday 

I honestly think they are much more likely to drop points away at places like Killmarnock and Hearts than they are at the sheep shaggers. I really do not think they are up for it at all. All their best players seem to have a been there done that attitude atm and the loss of European football will demotivate them imo

19 hours ago, kanjo said:

If the season had started after Pedro left, then we would be well and truly in a title race.  I know the argument of ifs buts and maybes but that is the truth.  Our season so far has been 'what it' and that is a big imporvement on this time last year when it was 'never'

We have improved a lot under Murty but still have some weakness at the back... but they are far from perfect and I have confidence for the first time in a long time that we will put in a challenge next season.

As for right now I don't think we will win the league simply because there aren't many games left.  I won't concede it yet though.  Can we win the Scottish Cup though? absolutely we can.

Even though we were less points behind when ge left than we are now?

Funny how people have already forgotten about the display against Hibs a few weeks ago which we'll see again this season. We've been inconsistent since Murty took over.

6 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

Even though we were less points behind when ge left than we are now?

Funny how people have already forgotten about the display against Hibs a few weeks ago which we'll see again this season. We've been inconsistent since Murty took over.

Managers take time to adjust, if Murty had been in earlier i believe wed be closer, just my opinion of course 

6 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I think we finally won 4 league games in a row between November and December:

1.thumb.PNG.0d93a3c1bb958e4237cd2675076134f5.PNG

I think we've only done it once since 2016.  Did we even win 4 league games in a row under Warburton?  

We won 10 in a down under Warburton, albeit in the Championship ?

Walter's last season he made a statement towards the run in "We just have to look after ourselves. Win our remaining games and we've given ourselves a good chance".

Just win every game. Even a draw at the shit hole will do as long as we've beat them at Ibrox. I don't believe they have the stomach for a real challenge and I don't think their best players look interested. It'd be a different story if they had Armstrong and the thumb fit but they are having to rely on sonic the hedgehog and the 40 million dollar man to get them over the line. I know who I'd rather have and I suspect their hordes feel the same.

I also feel that a few sides in the top 6 smell blood in the water, including us obviously.

3 minutes ago, Siwel said:

We’ve only lost once in the last 2 months 

So have the bheggars outwith Europe yet they are hanging on by their fingernails and whatever other nonsense has been posted in this thread. Keep believing but fuck me people need to stop talking shite.