Brenda reckons we have been on holiday

MacBoyd

The only time I will take notice of anything he says is in the highly unlikely event that he becomes manager of Rangers; so, it's never going to happen

For the first time ever I watched part of their game where we were not involved; after 15 minutes of absolute rubbish from both teams, the telly was off and I was in bed. If I was him, I'd be commenting more on how bad my team was rather than comment about the team closest to us.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

at least 50% of a managers job is signing good players; to date he hasn't done much of that; he seems to be obsessed with signing poor over priced black players with a weak mindset; if we beat them which we can for sure,  then the fun starts! 

19 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

The only time I will take notice of anything he says is in the highly unlikely event that he becomes manager of Rangers; so, it's never going to happen

For the first time ever I watched part of their game where we were not involved; after 15 minutes of absolute rubbish from both teams, the telly was off and I was in bed. If I was him, I'd be commenting more on how bad my team was rather than comment about the team closest to us.

Even Lennon was talking about us on sport scene last night :lol:

2 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

Why the fuck would the manager of the spoon burners comment on Rangers when we didn't even play them at the weekend?

Just can't get enough? 2 games we played them he talked about yesterday. Essentially trying to call the ref a bluenose. 

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Just can't get enough? 2 games we played them he talked about yesterday. Essentially trying to call the ref a bluenose. 

I know you are not kidding me, but if he says we got all the decisions from the referee against his team then the cunt is more delusional than I thought.

22 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Is this not his reverse pschology before the OF game? Make refs think they are seen as bluenoses so that decisions are given in Taigs favour.

46 minutes ago, hugonot said:

at least 50% of a managers job is signing good players; to date he hasn't done much of that; he seems to be obsessed with signing poor over priced black players with a weak mindset; if we beat them which we can for sure,  then the fun starts! 

He loves black cock.

15 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Talking about bbc jacobite sportscene I've just watched the highlights etc and in the killie v hivees game they've left out the lurgan bigots verbal/gesture assault on the referee?

It was on before the watershed, Bluedignity. Would have terrified the kids watching!

26 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

How can Lennon say the refs are bluenoses? We've had some of if not the worst decisions this season. Is he forgetting the first game at Ibrox? Bet he doesn't bring that up

Because he is your typical brainwashed fenian. The cunt doesn't even bother to have a bath or get his clothes washed anymore, fucking jakey bastard:lol:

12 minutes ago, don logan said:

It was on before the watershed, Bluedignity. Would have terrified the kids watching!

Was hoping it was because polis Scotland was looking at it, but I won't hold my breath. It was pure intimidation and he was only a baw hair away from hitting that ref, that's how he started the clapping bullshit !

2 minutes ago, OhW said:

If the police were looking at it (which I doubt they are with any seriousness) they're not going to give up just because it wasn't on sportscene. 

Na I doubt they are bud, but strange they cut it out. Well maybe not strange, he's one of their own.

9 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

To right hes feeling the pressure he knows regardless of this season that we are catching them rapidly. He can't have us winning the league on his watch or he's done in management. That's why he'll bolt this summer

He's done in management then. 55 is on with a little bit of luck.

If we can beat them and St Johnstone, their just one bad day at the office away from a total meltdown. Their rabid fans simply won't be able to take losing to us after having it all their own way for so long, if that translates on to the park we've got them.

1 hour ago, ShaneRalfRoss said:

What was he saying about us ?

Never mentioned us directly by name, but spoke about the last two games against us. Essentially called the refs cheats and said he fully expects to get hammered for it, even though he was just doing his job :lol: said the refs should get sent off as well as the managers :lol: